PDA

View Full Version : Collecting Tanks and APCs not possible ?

SirLugash
02-24-2010, 12:14 AM
Hi there

I'm just wondering why I'm not able to collect Tanks and APCs.
I got the golden mechanic perk which should allow me collecting these vehicles but I can't.
Everytime I enter a tank the garage icons on the map disappear but icons with a gearwheel appear but with no effect when I get to them.
When I'm getting the tank to a garage and leave it the game just says that I parked it and not that I collected it.
What is this ?
Could this have to do with the fact that I earned the golden mechanic perk by getting the Palomino Sedanca from the DLC instead of the Silver Claw Mk. II ?

Hope someone can tell me whats wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Pesantissimo
02-25-2010, 12:33 AM
Hey, same problem here

I've got all the gold perks but that one.
How the hell do I get the last perk if I cannot collect tanks or whatever?

I'm not sure it's about the silver claw mkII because I don't have the DLC you're saying but I'm stuck anyways...

please halp!

petrik007
03-02-2010, 11:21 PM
If you read perk description carefully you will realise that the last gold mechanics perk (wheelman) will unlock your garage ability to store tanks and APCs. So you can't collect them until you have a gold perk. To unlock it you must collect all vehicles, except tanks and APCs.
I personally bought both mechanics perks from black marketeer as these are the most annoying to get.

SirLugash
03-06-2010, 04:15 AM
I read the perk descriptions carefully.
I also got all of the gold ones.
The reason for my problem was that that I got the gold mechanic perk with the Palomino Sedanca (from the DLC) instead of the Silver Claw.
After I got the Silver Claw I was able to store APCs and Tanks on the gearwheel icons just as they should.
So everything's fine now.