PDA

View Full Version : The Throwing Knife mini game.

True I Skill
02-24-2010, 12:03 PM
How do i do it?!
I Know how to find it and start it up. But all I've won from it is a Golden car, Which i think was at 4 stars. I can never hit all 5. I go for the smallest and hardest stars first before getting the easyer ones. But normaly have to try again and again for these then when i finaly get one i miss the next one.

Anyone got any Tips please? And what do you get for getting 5 stars?

thewyseone
02-24-2010, 10:50 PM
all i can say is hit the innermost targets first.it takes practice,all i can say.perhaps your distracted by the ta-ta's or the game girl.:p

Pesantissimo
02-25-2010, 12:41 AM
What's this minigame for?
Is it needed to unlock something?

True I Skill
02-25-2010, 12:50 AM
all i can say is hit the innermost targets first.it takes practice,all i can say.perhaps your distracted by the ta-ta's or the game girl.:p

Good point, Il turn Nudity Off.
Any tips at all? Lol i rly suck at this mini game :(

And You dont unlock anything important, You get a golden car that isnt much. And im not sure yet as i havent done it but Maybe a Knife to use in stealth kills?

$RebelG
02-25-2010, 09:31 PM
I don't think you unlock anything other than the car. The only thing you win is money for hitting the stars? I'm more than certain it tells you what you win before you play the game.

And the only tip I'd have for you is to throw the knife just slightly before the star would come into your aiming sights. And practise. It took me 5 or 6 tries before I did it myself.

Pesantissimo
02-25-2010, 09:43 PM
I did this today
Sorry for not being clear... actually I meant that you need to do the minigame to win the car in order to collect every car for the golden perk

is it?

True I Skill
02-25-2010, 10:22 PM
I did this today
Sorry for not being clear... actually I meant that you need to do the minigame to win the car in order to collect every car for the golden perk

is it?

I have no idea then. I wouldnt think so as its Just DLC and would be wrong to Force people to Pre-order or Download the DLC For one acheivment So i wouldnt think so.

Anyone know anything about the Knife then?
I read you get a Knife if you pre-order the game, I Guessed the Knife would be given for getting 5 stars, Did i read it wrong or is there another way to get the knife?

SirLugash
03-06-2010, 04:36 AM
As for the car, it is just an additional car.
If you are going for the gold mechanic perk you will notice that you are actually able to collect one more car than necessary.
Anyways, there might be some problems when you collect this DLC car instead of an regular car as I wasn't able to store APCs and Tanks as long as I finally got the last race car.