PDA

View Full Version : Whats its About The Story

0rochimarujr
02-24-2010, 02:34 PM
its a book 1st of all halo fall of reach its about how master chief became the bad ass super soldier he is today he is going to to be the last of the Spartans this takes place i think before halo war and halo wars is the about 20 year before the 1st halo event(the halo ring) so they find a world full of these things called the covenant i am not sure if they will find the flood but one thing is for sure its alot more tactical like there not just going in shooting they are more soldiers not so they don't have these amazing shields and health but they still are the best of the best its basically master chiefs origins how he be came the last spartan bungie knew for the start what the end would be REACH.... It will have a more modern warfare Game play They still say it will be the halo you all know and love but i suggest play the story of halo wars before playing reach so you know what kinda of Bad guys vehicles and ships to except everything you know about halo is soon going to change this halo will not just be a shooter it will have a RPG story line the campaign name is Boots in The Mud Get ready for reach rookie Spartans Never Die There Just Lost In Hell And Where Going To Get Them Out MOVE OUT

1.png[/IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/Alpha+Assassin9.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Alpha+Assassin9)

balance13
02-24-2010, 05:48 PM
OK.... I had trouble reading that with the lack of punctuation. So I am just replying from what I could make out.

But:

1. Reach takes place after Halo Wars, which is on Harvest, not before.
2. No Flood it is on a HUMAN colony, if there is flood I will be pissed.
3. You don't play as the MC
4. It is a FPS plain and simple no RPG.
5. MC isn't the only Spartan that survives on Reach.
6. You play as Noble Team a squad of spartans for me information visit
www.bungie.net

Ace Of Dawn
02-24-2010, 07:32 PM
This thread amazes me on so many levels it almost leaves me speechless....

The fact that you are aware of the book "The Fall of Reach", but not of its placement within the canon implies you haven't read it. This is strengthened by your complete lack of how the Covenant was encountered.

This Modern Warfare thing is a joke since Bungie has repeatedly said that they are not changing much in terms of gameplay.

There isn't much in terms of Halo Wars being applied to Reach as far as anyone knows.

Enough. With. The. RPG. Crap.

And finally. Punctuation. It is important. It makes it so that you don't like like a fool when you post things. It also makes it easier for everyone to read what you are writing. Surprisingly enough, having good writing skills will get you far, so it is recommended you improve on that.

Svenndarkheart
02-24-2010, 07:40 PM
I just cant wait for this

brushy platypus
04-14-2010, 12:55 AM
Dude, none of that OP made any sense at all, I couldn't understand a thing he said.

iiParadiigm
04-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah I'm not even going to bother trying to read that..