PDA

View Full Version : Can someone clarify something

aussiestatic
02-25-2010, 09:22 AM
While doing the small tournament i had a little checkbox to the right with the three arenas names, and a check appeared next to the one I had finished.

But now for these 20 round things I dont have any check boxes, and this isnt an active mission that I need to turn in.

Am i supposed to activate the mission from somewhere or do i just do the 3 arenas with the 20 rounds without having to turn in anything.

I dont want to waste my time doing these 20 rounds and not having the achievement pop up.

Thank you.

A7xReverendA7x
02-25-2010, 02:38 PM
You have to complete the 'Prove Yourself' achievement in order to unlock the bigger rounds. So, if you have like, Hell-burbia for the small tourneys done, then a check on that one will appear while, The Gully and Angelic Ruins don't have anything. If you doing this on the second play through i can help, i'm trying to get the additional skill point. =]

Helg0r
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM
There are no missions to activate for the larger challenges. Just enter the arena (through the doors behind the bounty board - NOt the ones you went through to access the smaller tournaments!), survive all 20 rounds and the achievement is yours.

aussiestatic
02-25-2010, 05:18 PM
I was paranoid I had to activate a mission since I had to for the smaller challenge.

Ive done 2 out of 3. Playing split screen with enemies running at crazy speeds is giving me a headache.

probably should have done it over xbox live. but oh well

Pentexrx8
02-26-2010, 08:07 PM
Just curious, did your screen split up and down (so there is a left and right screen) as opposed to the classic left to right split (so there is a top and bottom screen). Mine split up and down and it was incredibly hard to see what the heck was going on. over 10 hours of playing like that and I wanted to kill something.

Aceman417
02-27-2010, 09:17 AM
There are no missions to activate for the larger challenges. Just enter the arena (through the doors behind the bounty board - NOt the ones you went through to access the smaller tournaments!), survive all 20 rounds and the achievement is yours.

Thanks for posting that. I have been searching for the last hour trying to find out what I have to do to get to the larger tournaments.