PDA

View Full Version : Is 1 week long enough?

oDD Reflex
02-25-2010, 04:17 PM
So I'm a little late here but is 1 week enough time to boost ALL the online achievements for this game?

The earliest I can get this game is sometime next week and with Servers shutting down on the 14th, I'm wondering if its even worth trying. I can boost 2-4 hours a day, so are 20-25 hours sufficient to get the job done?

Svenndarkheart
02-25-2010, 04:21 PM
I wouldnt bother with it truthfully

D3mantus
02-25-2010, 10:46 PM
I boosted the game now for 2 Hours and got all the level achievments (which are a lot harder against ki), the 50 win achievement and the 15 wins streak... and i also help my partner to get the same... so i played 100 games in 2 hours... but only if you play levels where you can kill your enemy by throwing them out of the map!

oDD Reflex
02-25-2010, 10:47 PM
I boosted the game now for 2 Hours and got all the level achievments (which are a lot harder against ki), the 50 win achievement and the 15 wins streak... and i also help my partner to get the same... so i played 100 games in 2 hours... but only if you play levels where you can kill your enemy by throwing them out of the map!

Thanks for the reply, I was looking for feedback like this, not useless comments as the 1st reply. ;)

luuwat
02-26-2010, 06:17 AM
I boosted the game now for 2 Hours and got all the level achievments (which are a lot harder against ki), the 50 win achievement and the 15 wins streak... and i also help my partner to get the same... so i played 100 games in 2 hours... but only if you play levels where you can kill your enemy by throwing them out of the map! so you are saying it would take 4-5 hours to do all multiplayer achievements?

since we need 200 games total.

oDD Reflex
02-26-2010, 10:37 PM
so you are saying it would take 4-5 hours to do all multiplayer achievements?

since we need 200 games total.

From what I've gathered, you can get most of "Hard/Solo" achievements in Ranked matches and keep hitting rematch to do the 200. Haven't really looked into other achievements yet as I've been boosting 3 other games.

Any other helpfull bits and pieces of info will be appreciated.