PDA

View Full Version : Lmfao on this game???

Skully B
02-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Besides the fact that this game has horrible music silly cutscenes? what to you was silly, horrible, outrageous, sexy, what lines or moments?

half
02-25-2010, 08:52 PM
Mmm well the cutscene for when I came across the Angel of Joy raised my eyebrows. The plane ride with Cereza and Luka having a good old look at Bayonatta was funny (typical) & that's coming from a girl.

Yes I agree the music doesn't always suit the scene but I like the sense of humour the game has.

Skully B
02-25-2010, 10:16 PM
my little cousin was playing early on in the game and one of the first cut scene's where bayonetta is dressed like a priestess then jumps up and gets cut in 3 different spots and each time she was like moaning and it showed her get cut on the butt and i was like wow what kind of game is this at that point she ripped off her clothes and was totally nude and my little cousin was so shocked as was i wtf lol moment. sorry kind of long i know

atomnick bomb
02-26-2010, 03:17 AM
When you get the staff looking angel weapon and use the kick attack she starts spinning around with it like she's pole dancing.

When you pull a lever and she puts her leg around like it's a stripper pole.

When you summon the hair monster guys to beat the bosses, she always does some sort of strip-tease-y dance.

If I remember correctly, there's a moment where they trick you into thinking that Bayonetta and Jeanne are going to kiss.

Every moment of this game is absurd. It's so awesome though lol

Skully B
02-26-2010, 03:52 AM
lol her hair is her outfit she's actually nude and her specials are called climax's and you have to mash a button to fullfill her climax lmfao! nasty ay

Svenndarkheart
02-26-2010, 04:26 AM
Skully B brings out the dirtyness of the game

Taiyz
02-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Skully B brings out the dirtyness of the game Yeah. The game's silly for sure, but some really immature people make too big a deal out of suggestive imagery.

Skully B
02-26-2010, 07:07 PM
hey im not trying to bring out the dirtyness it's just i got this game for my little 9 year old cousin and it's not what i expected it to be i just got done playing dante's inferno now thats a dirty game sorry if it sounds that way though.

btw stop trying to bash on me Nubs take it somewhere else

ShadyZer0
02-26-2010, 09:15 PM
"this game has horrible music"

i liked the music :(

Ninja x360a
02-27-2010, 03:44 AM
"this game has horrible music"

i liked the music :( I know! I liked the music too.
One of my favorite moments was after the credits with the special scene with Bayonetta and the pole :woop:

Massa Siggy
02-27-2010, 03:47 AM
Picked this up today, loving it :D
It's full of humor, good humor too.

My favorite quote:
"Hey, listen to this...Whaddaya buyin?!"
-Rodin
I laughed so fucking hard at that.

Ninja x360a
02-27-2010, 04:28 AM
My favorite quote:
"Hey, listen to this...Whaddaya buyin?!"
-Rodin
I laughed so fucking hard at that. "Heh heh heard that in a game once." Thats the greatest line ever ;)

jasonisco0l
03-05-2010, 08:02 AM
yeah i have to agree with one of the first cutscenes when she gets three rips in her clothes it made me laugh pretty hard, just cause thats the japanese editors coming out. lolz

Tyger7
03-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Shouldn't have been shocking, the rating M for mature themes, partial nudity, extremely violence, and strong language didn't give you any hints your 9 year old cousin may or may not have been ready to try it out!?

Devolon
03-14-2010, 12:04 PM
Silly: the achievements
Horrible: the lock-on system, it sucks ass, and mapping it to RB was a bad idea.
Outrageous: the reviews. Game's overrated IMO, it's a very good beat them all but it's not THAT good.
Sexy: It's as sexy game, nothing wrong with that, I actually thought it was refreshing, But the cutscenes are too long, they should have edited some of them.
Lines: "don't fuck with witches!"

Birdassasin
03-20-2010, 12:50 AM
I just got this game today and I have lol'd about 10 times in seven first chapters. I like especiallly like the all the references this game makes, like Eggman and "Whaddaya buyin?"-line. My personal favorite lol-moment was, when Rodin says in the Gates Of Hell: "Whatever you're going to say, I'm not going to put a chainsaw in your arm." Seriously, I laughed it about 5 minutes constantly :D. And the music fits great in the game IMO.