PDA

View Full Version : 4 Gods Statue

BlackDragon
02-25-2010, 10:28 PM
This Treasure - needed for the 'Treasure Collector' achievement - is supposedly awarded for 'befriending many people online'. But what, exactly, is it referring to? You can choose to send friend-invites to people you meet online, but that seems to be just Xbox Live Friend-invites... on the other hand, there seems to be a 'friendship' counter that goes up as you perform missions with people. Does anyone know exactly what it considers 'befriending many people'? Do you just need to accumulate a certain total friendship - in which case random 'quick matches' is the way to go - or do you need to raise your friendship to a certain level with a certain number of people, in which case you'd need to team up regularly with the same people...

BigmaccyD
02-25-2010, 10:41 PM
think its around 10 ppl im not 100% sure or it could be 1 to lvl 10 anyone else like to clarify this ?

KeyOfDarkness
02-25-2010, 11:04 PM
it's 10 people registered as a "friend"
it's pretty easy to get i'll be honest
just custom match search jump into a city with 3 people add them jump out into a different city etc etc you get to 10
do a mission/quest and you get it at the end

sleepydumbdude
02-25-2010, 11:38 PM
PLus the quest needs to be finished online. I did the whole jump matches and added 10 random people. Two days later after playing some offline I hopped online and played a match with a friend and got it.

Tyger7
03-01-2010, 04:14 PM
This is how to get it.

Playing online or off, you'll notice when you hit start and press RB to tab over, there is a middle icon that says profile. Click on this. There is member profiles, and profile list. Member profiles are usually recent people you have played games with. If you any, register to that profile by hitting Y on their names. Jump into any online match, or create one yourself, and just click on profiles and hit Y on their names. Do this until you have 10, play a match, and it will give you the treasure. To see how many you have, click the last icon in the profile menu titled Profile List. This will show you how many people you have. It's basically an in game friend's list. You do not have to actually friend this person on xbox live, nor play any matches with them. If you forget to add people to the list, even on single player, you can go ahead and register their names (sort of like recent players)

I hope this helps!

Phantom-Phive
03-01-2010, 04:41 PM
This is how to get it.

Playing online or off, you'll notice when you hit start and press RB to tab over, there is a middle icon that says profile. Click on this. There is member profiles, and profile list. Member profiles are usually recent people you have played games with. If you any, register to that profile by hitting Y on their names. Jump into any online match, or create one yourself, and just click on profiles and hit Y on their names. Do this until you have 10, play a match, and it will give you the treasure. To see how many you have, click the last icon in the profile menu titled Profile List. This will show you how many people you have. It's basically an in game friend's list. You do not have to actually friend this person on xbox live, nor play any matches with them. If you forget to add people to the list, even on single player, you can go ahead and register their names (sort of like recent players)

I hope this helps!

Thanks man, this really helps.

iBlessing 09
03-03-2010, 03:11 PM
This is how to get it.

I hope this helps!

ThankS FoR ThE InformatioN.

WolfWood37
08-20-2010, 10:40 PM
I see, you have to play one game online.

DistortedFate
08-22-2010, 02:39 PM
I think everyone summed it up..but you just have to register member profiles by looking at the member statuses in the menu and play a quest with them..you get rewards for building friendship with other people but they are just little rewards like items and such. Hope this helps.