PDA

View Full Version : Level 5 Baddies?

switchfreak83
02-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Hey all! I'm a player from the ps3trophies sister-site and am getting NO love over there. I've got all the achievements here except the dreaded guitar controlled ones and the 100% of medals. Found everything on every map except ONE baddy on Level 5 (the hot-air Balloon one) any hints?

Also, got a guide over there if you're interested:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/fret-nice/37461-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Thanks in advance!!

Porrdocka
02-26-2010, 07:10 AM
Wish I could help, but obviously here isn't much love either. :/

nintendobarn
02-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Nice guide you got going there. IŽll try to see if I can find the baddies on lvl 5 and return with my findings :)

miiiguel
02-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Good job on the guide, you should post it here with a thread name "Game Guide <WIP>" or something, that might draw ppls attention and help on completing it.

Thx for your work so far, looks ace!

Johnny Sinister
02-27-2010, 07:17 PM
This stage was also giving me a hard time for getting 100% kills. It was the last medal I needed in the game, so I kept at it.

Finally, I was able to figure it out.

Aside from the enemies that appear on the screen as you regularly progress through the stage (which should total 92%), there are two secret enemy spawns in the stage.

They are both located around the same area. The area of interest is the super tall building about 75% of the way through the level. If you scale the building on the left, four enemies will come from above and quickly fly back up and off the screen unless you kill them quickly.

After this, go to the other side of the tower. You will notice that there is a solitary music note by a window (this shows up as a secret on the map if you have purchased the GPS from store 3). Pick up this note and quickly fly over to the right. You will encounter 3 enemies who won't show up unless you get the note. You have to kill them immediately, or they will fly into the tower and destroy themselves.

Hope this helps everyone out.

Fun game BTW.

nintendobarn
02-28-2010, 11:37 AM
Now I finally got all of the baddies too. I wrote down a few checkpoints and what % I had when I passed them. There is a vertical line of notes just after you get the flying upgrade and I had 32% before I passed that line. And when I flew under the tall building with the secret enemy spawns I had 70%. Hope that helped a little.

switchfreak83
02-28-2010, 01:54 PM
After this, go to the other side of the tower. You will notice that there is a solitary music note by a window (this shows up as a secret on the map if you have purchased the GPS from store 3). Pick up this note and quickly fly over to the right. You will encounter 3 enemies who won't show up unless you get the note. You have to kill them immediately, or they will fly into the tower and destroy themselves.

You sir, are an epic hero!

I've never waited around there long enough to see those enemies. I usually grabbed the note and dove to get the guys on the lower balloon. Man alive, I'm so happy!!

THANK YOU!!!