PDA

View Full Version : This game is so confusing!

REfan001
03-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Im playing build a label mode and I dont know what the hell im doing. Im just around buying stuff and fightin ppl. I dont know what all this other stuff means. I really dont know how these achievements come into it. How do you get records to go platinum and stuff? how do you release songs? Do these just happen during the course of the game? how do I use my playlist in "my soundtrack"? how do I change my signature? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

ThisIsWhyImHot
03-14-2007, 10:04 PM
My Soundtrack is a different mode than Build a Label, you gotta access that from the main menu..

..and the more money you put into a record the more likely it's gonna go platinum.. that's basically just an achievement you'll get through playin the game.. Multi-platinum though you gotta put lots of money down for the song..

And songs will be released as you play through Build a Label, you don't control that - you just control what budget.. Basically, after every fight make sure to check your phone - it'll tell you when a new song is set to be released and shit like that..

Project KG
03-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Im playing build a label mode and I dont know what the hell im doing. Im just around buying stuff and fightin ppl. I dont know what all this other stuff means. I really dont know how these achievements come into it. How do you get records to go platinum and stuff? how do you release songs? Do these just happen during the course of the game? how do I use my playlist in "my soundtrack"? how do I change my signature? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!You will never make it in the business world... just kidding.