PDA

View Full Version : Guerilla Warfare . glitched?

TROPA DE ELITE
02-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Complete 425 ambient freeplay in the countryside.

i have completed everything in the countryside and no achievement
i have been all around the map the only thing left is paris zone 1,2,3
anybody else had this problem.?

thewyseone
02-26-2010, 11:30 PM
check the map closly.the target icons might be hidden underneath the checkpoint icons.

TROPA DE ELITE
02-27-2010, 09:37 AM
i did but nothing i think i need to start over again .

thank god it is a good game.

Sleepwalker555
02-27-2010, 05:48 PM
the boundaries for the freeplay targets are very weird. i would suggest checking the stats to see if you are actually done all the targets or not. you may have missed some thinking that they are actually in the other zones.

TROPA DE ELITE
02-28-2010, 09:47 AM
it say's that i miss 1 nazi tower and 1 armoured car in picardie but there is nothing on the map. but i will do the others first and see what happens.

Chef Not Chief
03-02-2010, 10:33 PM
The same thing happened to me. It says I am missing an overall of 7 things in Picardie. I've cleared every freeplay marker around the country side, and Paris zone 1. It's also saying I am missing a postcard in Picardie, so unless i can figure this out, I will have 2 glitched achievements. :(

Pesantissimo
03-02-2010, 11:17 PM
That's crap, feel sorry for you guys

I got my 1000Gs today and the stats says there's still 1% left in the side missions... infact I've still some white dots on the map, which I think it's normal

Chef Not Chief
03-04-2010, 06:13 AM
I think mine eventually worked out. It didn't make sense though, unless it does it for everyone and Pandemic messed up. Some of the the freeplay targets for Picardie were located in Paris Zone 2 for me, and they weren't even close to the boarder either. They were smack in the middle, or even on the lower side along the Seine River.

TROPA DE ELITE
03-04-2010, 04:25 PM
i will see what happens when i clear all of the white dots on the map.

CLB Fight Club
03-04-2010, 04:40 PM
In my case it counted most of the freeplay targets at the train station within Paris zone 1 as in the countryside.

SirLugash
03-06-2010, 04:21 AM
The best thing you can do is clearing every freeplay targets as they are just a little bit more than you have to catch for the achievements.

For the countryside I would suggest to use a Wulf tank.
Driving around and shooting towers is just a hell of a joyride xD
Also escaping through the open fields isn't that difficult.

Darkfather28
04-12-2010, 07:56 AM
I read in the Achievement Guide that you have to do the jumps as well. Are these marked as freeplay markers??

MadPete
04-12-2010, 11:10 AM
car jumps are freeplay events & yes, they have to be done as well to get the achievements. some of the borders for certain areas should be disregarded. if u see a freeplay just past a border, go for it anyway cos more than likely it is included in whichever achievement u r going for. take the bridges out too cos they count towards the freeplays, as i discovered

$RebelG
04-12-2010, 11:29 AM
You'll end up with maybe 4/5 or so white dots left all over the map if you can't get some of the view points done like me. I also had at least a couple of jumps left over the Paris zones but I got all of the achievements. So if you've not got an achievement just keep clearing the white markers and they should eventually pop up. I know when I cleared the Paris zone and the country side neither had popped until I cleared some dots in other areas. Both eventually popped.