PDA

View Full Version : 99% of weapons uhhhhh????

IDarkwingxDuckI
02-26-2010, 08:28 PM
ok so i have 99% of the weapons and i bought everything i could from the blacksmith am i missing something here? i have 2 of the "ther" charecters still locked do they have a starter weapon that i can get at the blacksmith? also does anyone know who they might be and how to unlock the,? when i go to my officers its the one above lu bu and the one below lu bu thanks please respond asap im afraid to save until i know.

EDIT: ok its not the characters cause i unlocked them and still no 100% on weapons anyone have any ideas or soes it just suck to be me?

fatalmephisto
02-27-2010, 01:33 AM
ok so i have 99% of the weapons and i bought everything i could from the blacksmith am i missing something here? i have 2 of the "ther" charecters still locked do they have a starter weapon that i can get at the blacksmith? also does anyone know who they might be and how to unlock the,? when i go to my officers its the one above lu bu and the one below lu bu thanks please respond asap im afraid to save until i know.

EDIT: ok its not the characters cause i unlocked them and still no 100% on weapons anyone have any ideas or soes it just suck to be me?

Crossover weapons is what your missing i believe do all the crossover quests and make sure you keep talking to each of the Crossover characters who stand in the middle of the Board and Main Quest Dude