anyone looking to buy some games...

k6ng6r00

link is in my sig i have a bunch of stuff i will be putting on ebay over the next few weeks. check back frequently, i will be selling a gba, gba sp, and a gbc each one with like a ton of accessories. also like 20 xbox games, some gba games, gbc games, and a few snes games.

well the point is to buy 360 games with the money i get her is a list of all the stuff i got...

Gameboy Color Lot: GBC in original box with manual, also with link cable, a case, a recharabge batery/grip thing with a wall charger and a case that holds the grip battery thing and system

Gameboy advance SP lot: *takes deep breath* gba sp, in original box with manual, with wall charger, car charger, case for the system only, headphones adapter, donkey kong country game. Oh yes and a GBA gameshark with the pc CD, usb cable, and original manual.

GBA lot: a gba, a case that holds 2 gbas, and a bunch of stuff, a lamp with a pass through, a gba link cable, a rechargable battery pack, a car charger for it, and the original gba box

NOW xbox games:

All in 1 lot:

Lotus Challenge, NBA Inside Drive 2002, Amped freestyle snowboarding, Crimson Skies: High road to revenge, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2x, Tony hawks Pro Skater 3, Project Gotham Racing, Dave Mira Freestyle BMX 2, And Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon, also with the lot is: Ultimate Halo Companion DVD Set, which has the exhibition 2 demo disc, a brute force hint book, halo movies and screenshots, and much more.

-all the games are in original box with the manual except for lotus chalange

individual lot games:

toejam and earl 3

nfs hot pursiut 2

oddworld munches oddysee

4x4 evo 2

nfsu 1

splinter cell

Supernintendo games:

all one lot: tetris 2, home alone 2, star wars return of the jedi

indidual lot: super mario all stars - seems to be pretty popular

i have other snes games that i may be able to part with as well... but im only putting the stuff thats def. going in this post

now gameboy color:

1 lot: Pokemon gold, silver, and this nifty little "monster brian" thing that is like gameshark but only for pokemon gold and silver. all with original box buy not manual, i cant find the manuals for these.

seperate: magical tetris chalange - fun game

seperate: pong: the next level - different type of pong

seperate: super mario deluxe - i cant seen to find this game atm so just putting it in this encase i find it.

GBA games:

spyro (listed on ebay)

thps2 (listed on ebay)

warioland 4

f-zero

mario kart super circuit

also a xbox gameshark thats kindof like action replay but different, with the dongle and cd.

thats pretty much everything for now i think.. it will all be listed eventually... i have some problems with the pictures for the gameboys so they might not be up immediatly.. i didnt know i had some of the things that are in the lots now when i took pictures of everything so i need to go back and take new ones.

aztec i was actually thinking about buying a psp after i sell my games, is there any particular reason you are selling yours?

Well , basically I just dont use it. I bought it because of all the hype, and then used it for about a week, maybe two, and never used it, check out my sig where it says "C'est moi" and there is a link of my setup where you can see where my psp is just there collecting dust.

Plus I'm going to get married soon, and may end up selling all my gadgets that I dont use, ie. psp, ipod, etc.

Well , basically I just dont use it. I bought it because of all the hype, and then used it for about a week, maybe two, and never used it, check out my sig where it says "C'est moi" and there is a link of my setup where you can see where my psp is just there collecting dust.

Plus I'm going to get married soon, and may end up selling all my gadgets that I dont use, ie. psp, ipod, etc.

once i take all the pictures of the items i plan on selling, and come back from a spring break trip, i will post everything on ebay/craigslist/here so you guys can check it out.

thats the plan at least =]