PDA

View Full Version : Easy 1000?

brsfan22
03-14-2007, 10:42 PM
I've never played a Def Jam game before, besides this game's demo, and was wondering whether or not this is an easy source for achievements. I know there is one for winning like 200 games which will take awhile but is this game at all easy?

KilluhKam
03-15-2007, 04:19 AM
all but 3 of the achievements are easy as pie to get, the ones that will take a while are "BMF, Reversals Only, and Directional Attacks Only" while the names of reversals and direct attacks only dont seem hard, they are because they require you to get them in Hard Mode, which in hard mode they block everything you freakin do, BMF is for completing Build a Label Mode on the hardest difficulty (which is hard) and it's not fun at all playing on hard, alot of my friends couldnt get past the first couple of fights playing it on hard, its just soo damn difficult. id say you'd be able to get 34/37 of the achievements within week or so. that does depend on if you have a boosting partner for the online achievements (mainly 100 and 200 online wins, but if your going for only GS in this game then get them all online...its way better to get them in ranked matches then to try to get them while playing the game on hard)

GunitSoldier666
03-18-2007, 01:01 AM
^ I actually thought it was still kinda easy on hard mode, but maybe thats just me...

KilluhKam
03-18-2007, 02:39 AM
^ I actually thought it was still kinda easy on hard mode, but maybe thats just me...

not me lol me and a couple people i talked to all agree thats its a pain in the ass, they block everything you do its freakin rediculus lol

Demon Ninja
03-18-2007, 03:06 AM
Some are easy, some will make you scream. I got 1000 in less than a week.

Tenshun
03-18-2007, 03:19 AM
To those of you who thought it was a cakewalk, please post your tips.

GunitSoldier666
03-18-2007, 04:51 AM
not me lol me and a couple people i talked to all agree thats its a pain in the ass, they block everything you do its freakin rediculus lol

lol, The only matches i found were really hard were the ones you had to use Gooch (Method Man) and the match where i wanted to throw Sticky Fingaz down the elevator...that was a real bitch, eventually got that though lol oh, and the ones where you fought Greer.The matches with Troy and Wheatly (or however it's spelt) were a real let down for me...those were pretty much the easiest people in the game..aside from Jim Jones

ac2565
03-18-2007, 05:10 AM
Its not just you I found it insanely easy on hard mode. Though I did have trouble with Sticky Fingaz where he just punches you then throws you. That was a bitch.

KilluhKam
03-18-2007, 05:42 AM
lol, The only matches i found were really hard were the ones you had to use Gooch (Method Man) and the match where i wanted to throw Sticky Fingaz down the elevator...that was a real bitch, eventually got that though lol oh, and the ones where you fought Greer.The matches with Troy and Wheatly (or however it's spelt) were a real let down for me...those were pretty much the easiest people in the game..aside from Jim Jones

Wheatly was the hardest person in the game for me...-_-

iamwhatiam1016
03-18-2007, 02:18 PM
I'm not sure. I thought it was pretty easy too. I got all the offline achievements, but once I go play online I get killed. I haven't won a fight.

GunitSoldier666
03-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Wheatly was the hardest person in the game for me...-_-

lol, It would have been cool if for the second time you beat him you could throw him over the side of the building or something like that.

I'm not sure. I thought it was pretty easy too. I got all the offline achievements, but once I go play online I get killed. I haven't won a fight.

yea me too, the offline achievements were very easy to get and even after beating the game three times on hard, i still go online and get my ass kicked all over the place, i only one two matches and they weren't even ranked

Yo Yo Yoshi
03-18-2007, 04:24 PM
yea most of it is pretty easy except the online ones those take sum time. Some tips 4 hard mode r basicli never try to hit them wait 4 them to attack you and block there whole combo them when they stop grab them and throw them into enviormental hazards. thats how i won most of my fights and directional attacks work good 2 just dont do them all the time cuz theyll eventually either block and fight back or reversal. Some fights will be a pain in the ass i threw my controller at sum of them but i got it done in the end. I also did all tha hazard achievements on hard mode solo with dr. chang fighting jim jones and thats pretty easy if u dont want to do them online.

CC99999
03-18-2007, 04:28 PM
The easiest way to win the ranked matches online is to play in the Executive Suite and throw dudes out the elevator. Hit rematch and repeat. You can do about a match a minute that way. Load times are great and there's no need to get back in the lobby.

It was cake. Granted it was a cake that took like 200 minutes to bake... but it was still cake.

DemDollaz
03-19-2007, 12:49 AM
The game works on a pattern that does change too much as you get further in the game. It may take some tries to see wut they do but once you know the computer their moves dont change off that pattern. All gamer points should come easy after that bought this game on tuesday had a 1000 pts. by sunday I think I shouldnt have bought this one.Hope it help holla at yea boy!

Caboose13311
03-20-2007, 11:04 PM
ive only played the demo for this game and thought it was hard... but thats just what i say

ac2565
03-21-2007, 02:58 AM
ive only played the demo for this game and thought it was hard... but thats just what i say

The demo gets easier once you know how to play.

GunitSoldier666
03-21-2007, 04:13 PM
^ The demo was easy..a lot better on verses though