PDA

View Full Version : Hey :)

RazorSharpshot
02-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Ive only just started using the forums probly quite recently, before, around when i first joined id purely read the forum posts and continue gaming withotu being part of the community, but ive recently decided that was no fun :P

Abit about myself.

Im 17 and i live in NorthWest England. Im currently a 6th form student in year 12 (repeating year 12, i failed it last year :L ) and im studying :

Media studies,
Business Studies
Applied Science
I.C.T

Im a rather arty/creative person, i love to draw and create images/designs, both on paper and using photoshop (my gallery can be seen in my signature by clicking the banner) and im planning on going to univercity to study Games Development, and if that doesnt work out, i plan to go into web design as a back up, which is why ive began to start using photoshop more recently, to widen my skills on the whole design area of computing and work up a good portfolio once my skills have improved to a good amount.

Ive been playing video games for many years now, but have only just recently been playing the Xbox (been on it for around a year ). My favourite style of games are RPG's, such as Final Fantasy, im completly inlove with that series. Although on the Xbox i mainly focus on shooting games such as CoD because of my competative gaming style (for around 2 years i played Warrock, an online shooting game for the PC where i first realised my love for shooting people :P)

Well im sure this topic is long enough as it is, so i shall say farewell.

If you woudl like to discuss anything in particular such as Sig requests or any type of question in general, then feel free to send me a pm or post on this topic to get to know me, and feel free to add my Xbox gamertag as im more then willing to make new friends ^.^

Capn Doug
02-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Welcome to the forums. There are alot of good RPGs on the 360 so you will be entertained constantly.

Lady Greaver
02-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Hey welcome to the forum site.

Justaname86
02-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Welcome to the site!

GT:Justaname86 Add me anytime.

I love the RPGs too!

If you haven't picked up Dragon age: Origins, I recommend it!

Massa Siggy
02-26-2010, 11:28 PM
Welcome :)

Enjoy the site!

Volzagia
02-26-2010, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the site dude, Nice gallery there too mate :drunk

chueychu216
03-01-2010, 03:53 AM
Welcome to the site!!!