PDA

View Full Version : Card Trading/Buying/Selling Thread

The Pants Party
02-26-2010, 09:39 PM
Post here to trade achievements specifically in the Ultimate Team DLC of FIFA 10.

joshDocc
02-26-2010, 11:54 PM
Well i'll post up my whole squad as i dont mind losing some then restarting! :)

GK - Bogdan Lonut
RB - John O'Shea
CB - Majid Bougherra
CB - Alessandro Nesta
LB - Gabriel Heinze
RW - Hatem Ben Arfa
CM - Michael Ballack
CM - Pedro Miguel da Silva Mendes
LW - Aiden McGeady
CM - David Pizzaro
ST - Lukas Podolski
ST - Emmanuel Adebayor
CF - Marouane Chamakh
LW - Vicente Rogríguez Guillén
LF - Robson de Souza - Robinho
LWB - Gael Clichy
ST - Antonio Floro Flores
RB - Anthony Réveillere
ST - Alberto Gilardino
GK - Mark Schwarzer
CAM - Alessandro Diamanti
CM - Leon Osman
RB - Cristian Zaccardo

Long list i know. If you're interested in any of the above players, quote this then embolden the player(s) you'd like and what your offer is! :D

Freddie Bateman
02-27-2010, 09:51 AM
Just got the achievements; "Perfect Chemistry" - Win a match in UT with 100 chemistry and "Coalition of the Winning" - Win a match in UT with 100 chemistry where no player is from the same club.
This is the squad I used:
Formation = 4-1-2-1-2
Manager = R.Hodgson
GK = L.Grant (Shef.Wednesday)
RB = S.Stockley (Port Vale)
CB = J.Carragher (Liverpool)
CB = S.Campbell (Arsenal)
LB = S.Davis (MK Dons)
CDM = P.Bolland (Macclesfield)
RM = G.Taylor-Fletcher (Blackpool)
LM = S.Duda (Malaga C.F.)
CAM = M.Carrick (Manchester United)
ST = L.Morris (Hereford)
ST = R.Walker (Burton Albion)

I would like to trade this squad for a squad which can get me the "Internation Unity" achievement.
Message me on here or on Xbox Live
My Gamertag - bateman 2 zz

Fredy29
02-27-2010, 11:02 AM
Since when was there an Ultimate Team Forum??

Anyway if you would like Trade Cards, you should post here in the Official Trading Card Thread in the FIFA 10 section, it is more popular!

Just thought I should help!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=210684

-WcG iFredy29

IxI Dempsey IxI
02-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Since when was there an Ultimate Team Forum??

Anyway if you would like Trade Cards, you should post here in the Official Trading Card Thread in the FIFA 10 section, it is more popular!

Just thought I should help!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=210684

-WcG iFredy29

we appreciate you making the forum in the 1st place, just let people use the forum they wish, here is where it is intended but people will still use yours lol. your getting ahead of yourself.

Rainman Andy
02-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Would anybody like the International Unity achievement quickly and easily? After a lot of tinkering and experimenting mainly I got it last night using a starting eleven of bronze players (plus one silver) from Coca-Cola League one and a manager playing a 5-4-1 formation.

I am offering you all 11 players plus manager Steve Bruce to put straight into your squad and get 100% chemistry and the international unity achievement immediately.

I am willing to trade these 12 cards for 5,000 coins or would consider offers of a few gold cards, ideally I am after Brazilian players with 4-4-2 formation but will consider any gold cards to the value of about 5k.

Please msg me on XBL if you are interested.

The Pants Party
02-27-2010, 01:19 PM
I'll move that other one into here since it is already so big. Didn't see it before I made this sub-forum.