PDA

View Full Version : Two Cool

Evo Kazz
02-26-2010, 10:18 PM
Anyone got good songs for this achievement? We got furthest on Dj Otzi - Hey Baby, but the achievement is still awkward, it's one of the last 2 I need for 1500/1500.

Ri88ick
02-27-2010, 08:11 PM
If this is still relevant - did it with Nancy Sinatra "These Boots Are Made for Walking". Quite short and easy to perform. But be sure that you get Cool on pages with short notes like "ha" and "yeah"!

Took me about 10 attempts to find out that I missed Cool exactly on two "shouts"... ;)

So this achievement is not glitched - itīs just not that easy to earn.

crewdy
03-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Me and my girlfriend found that "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton (DLC) was the best, this does rely on you having it as DLC unfortunately though.

Very easy song to sing and none of the stupid harmonising that kills the other co-op songs. We got this first attempt on this song. :)

Evo Kazz
03-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Me and my girlfriend found that "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton (DLC) was the best, this does rely on you having it as DLC unfortunately though.

Very easy song to sing and none of the stupid harmonising that kills the other co-op songs. We got this first attempt on this song. :)

Thanks Crewdy, after reading your post we went and bought the DLC and got it second attempt!! after trying other songs for 3 hours, thanks!!! :drunk

DivinityCycle
03-04-2010, 08:21 AM
IMO the best one is the Party Classics Medley, which is a free download. Its only 2 minutes long and half that has no charted singing, so its relatively painless to learn. The YMCA section was the trickiest IMO.
Get it here:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0132-0000-4000-8000-00004d530888?partner=RSS

MonkeyBaconCake
04-19-2010, 02:29 AM
I got it by myself on "I Want You To Want Me" by Cheap Trick (DLC). Besides being a fairly easy song to sing in general, there's no harmonizing at all; whenever both vocalists are singing at the same time the pitch is exactly the same, which makes it ideal for one person to get alone in co-op.

Minnow
04-24-2010, 06:11 AM
This one is killing me. I'm going to try the Cheap Trick song and see if I can get it by myself since I don't have a duet partner... fingers crossed.

GT: LilCuyler

bullyforue
04-28-2010, 12:38 AM
This achievement will be the bane of my existence. I cannot get it no matter what I do.

Machew8472
05-20-2010, 04:28 PM
i used the old speaker trick with gloria gaynor - i will survive, her voice is really clear and the mics picks up almost every note she sings.... on the first few attempts i only missed 1 cool page and it was in different parts of the song each time i did it, so i knew eventually i would nail it and i did....

hope this helps anyone whos having probs with this achievement.

YourExWife
05-29-2010, 06:36 AM
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents here. I just got it using "Soak Up the Sun" aka the star-grinder from the original LIPS. You *do* have to use the disc swap (lame) but thankfully, I've played that song so many times now I got it my 2nd try. 1st time was 1 phrase off (right near the end too) for apparently no reason (I hit the whole thing...). I will add that disc swap songs can't be restarted, so if you miss a phrase you have to either end it, swap, and start/swap again, or finish, then do-over.

TomoyoN
08-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Damn I still don't have this achievement... I've tried all the suggestions and I still havn't had the luck and/or skill to get it...

nananakikii
08-29-2010, 06:01 PM
This achievement is driving me crazy! I even got Infinity rating on a song using co-op, another I got a gold cup and still no Two Cool achievement :(

yamayamayaamaa
10-22-2010, 08:15 PM
I bought the Vanilla Ice DLC because it was the only song I thought was worth buying lol. I still can't get the achievement though. The game just doesn't want to give a "cool" no matter how much noise you make.

The closest I've gotten was with "I Will Survive" with the mics on the speaker but still, it doesn't read like one or two part and it ruins the whole thing.

I hate this achievement. Anymore tips? lol I REALLY don't want to buy anymore DLC.

EDIT: THE POST BELOW HELPED ME GET THE ACHIEVEMENT!!!
If this is still relevant - did it with Nancy Sinatra "These Boots Are Made for Walking". Quite short and easy to perform. But be sure that you get Cool on pages with short notes like "ha" and "yeah"!

Took me about 10 attempts to find out that I missed Cool exactly on two "shouts"... ;)

So this achievement is not glitched - itīs just not that easy to earn.

After trying I Will Survive with the speaker trick forever and failing, then buying Vanilla Ice DLC and failing, THIS WORKED!

The song is really easy and the game didnt even give me a "cool" rating on every part but I still got the achievement!

SO HAPPY!!!!!

Ivanich E Ringpiece
03-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Got it with "Mickey".....