PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Veterans get Gun

InsaneKane87
02-26-2010, 10:57 PM
At http://veteran.battlefield.com/ if your a veteran you get a gun in Bad Company 2. I only have battlefield bad company 1 and battlefield 1943, but when i click on 1943 nothing appears to let me put my GT in. And a few other of the games on there. Are they gonna fix this anytime soon ? A friend of mine told me he had the same problem so I know its not just me. I just noticed they added the Bad Company 2 picture how are we suppose to get our veteran rank up if they wont fix this ?

APX
02-26-2010, 11:23 PM
It's old talk, but this is hopefully going to be fixed sometime when the game is released, because people who have played 1943 will get the M1 Garand as a unlock.

BlindxLink
02-27-2010, 12:33 AM
You get the Thompson and the Garand, the Garand is the best of the two, the Thompson is a standard SMG that doesn't deal too much damage. People seem to like it though because that's all anyone uses in the fuckin game so far.

iCondemned
02-27-2010, 12:35 AM
Really? Oh shit, I did not know that. I hope I get the M1. I love that gun.

NightListenerUK
02-27-2010, 01:45 AM
You get the Thompson and the Garand, the Garand is the best of the two, the Thompson is a standard SMG that doesn't deal too much damage. People seem to like it though because that's all anyone uses in the fuckin game so far.

Does it still only take 3 or 4 shots to kill someone with the M1? This worries me greatly as I think it could make the game very unbalanced!

InsaneKane87
02-27-2010, 02:49 AM
It's old talk, but this is hopefully going to be fixed sometime when the game is released, because people who have played 1943 will get the M1 Garand as a unlock.

I hope that they fix it, i dont own any other battlefield games except these two so it suck if they never fix the issue. They added BC2 and when you click that nothing appears but if you move your mouse over the blank area it looks like you can type something.

BlindxLink
02-27-2010, 03:35 AM
Does it still only take 3 or 4 shots to kill someone with the M1? This worries me greatly as I think it could make the game very unbalanced!

It takes a few shots. I haven't used it too much but I took down a guy with 3-4 shots in the stomach.