PDA

View Full Version : achivo anubee help plz!

Mr Bobby Boucher 9
02-28-2010, 01:41 AM
I am stuck at this level where you try to get the anubee achivo i would like to pass and forget the 10g but you cant and cant go any farther in the game i would have beat it by now but because of this level its a pain in my :assthe guide here to do it is not any help because had many typos i believe does anyone at all know how to do this level? would be very gratefull!

Thanks!

DOOKH8R
02-28-2010, 02:03 AM
Here is the guide prepared by YouStayClassy. Makes perfect sense and you should be able to get the achievements if you follow it

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/night-at-the-museum-2/guide/

Mr Bobby Boucher 9
02-28-2010, 03:04 AM
doesnt make sense as click on far right then center as you cant do that ive tried folowing it but i just need it to be told better also for people that are not a member here you can tell me online my gt is MrBobbyBoucher9

Mr Bobby Boucher 9
02-28-2010, 10:14 PM
also if you read the first post i said i didnt understand it it just doesnt make sense... anybody else think it doesnt make sense and can someone tell me in a non confusing way im getting pissed on this game.

Mr Bobby Boucher 9
03-02-2010, 04:13 AM
come on guys any help?

newbsicle
03-22-2010, 06:44 AM
You probably figured this out a good time ago since this post is a month old.

What you do is switch to the animal ingot by either pressing on the left bumper or right bumper to cycle to it. Once there you press right trigger to highlight one of the pharaoh's on either side. Then select one of the pieces and press right trigger when your flashlight is over it and then move your flashlight where you want it move and hit right trigger again. To rotate the pieces press right trigger on the piece and then right trigger again.

spunyun
04-06-2010, 04:41 AM
Its not that I don't know what to do, its that I can't control the stupid things. I'm literally about to quit out and load the game back up because on of the giant statue things is stuck and will not do anything with the piece he is holding.

Mr Bobby Boucher 9
04-28-2010, 05:21 PM
yeah ok can people stop telling me what you do i know how to do all that i need to know how to get the 3 statues things together so i guess i need to know what moves i need to do in order to get it.

Mr Bobby Boucher 9
04-28-2010, 05:24 PM
also i have not finished this game i have gave up and hadnt played it for a while im stuck on this level since no one wants or knows to tell me also read the post above me as people like to skip around.

ADenton109
05-06-2010, 09:53 PM
I thought this one was quite simple, i can not remember which order i placed them but if you look at the image on the block with larry then take control of the pharaoh to move it where you need it that might make it easier on you?