PDA

View Full Version : FFXIII Faceplate - Australia

Giptuc
03-01-2010, 05:07 AM
To anyone that is wondering, EBGames is offering the faceplate as a pre-order bonus to anyone that pre-orders the console bundle.

Which has pissed me off quite a bit, seeming as i pre-ordered it from GAME. Does anyone know if they will also be selling it seperatly instead of a pre-order bonus only in Australia?

TakahashiDemon
03-01-2010, 08:33 PM
Does Australia GAME not have the same offer? I preordered mines with GAME too and it's coming with the faceplate.

Giptuc
03-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Thats what i thought. When i pre-ordered it the guy i was talking to said yes it came with the faceplate. I went down there yesterday and some other guy was like no, there is nothing here that says that and some other girl was like naa, it doesnt come with a different faceplate, thats sold seperately.

Im starting to think that they are both retarded and were talking about an actual faceplate (not FFXIII), because the chicks at EBGames were saying it doesnt come with it either, even when its advertised that it is. Maybe its all supa seekrets abouts the faceplate?

mickspawn
03-02-2010, 12:02 AM
they sound retarded to me...

Giptuc
03-02-2010, 09:21 AM
found this super sexy skin for the 360 incase i dont get the faceplate with it haha.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260556796828

Gotta say, i prefer it more then the FFXIII Faceplate, though i only wish my 360 had bright blue LED's in it so it would go with the side of it better then Green ones will

TakahashiDemon
03-02-2010, 03:04 PM
GAME staff are a bit weird, they dont except people who actually know about games to work with them, instead they select the clueless person ever, it is probably coming with the faceplate, the staff just doesn't know, same with me and Bayonetta, I preordered it in store and didnt get the preorder item because the staff didn't know about it.

Giptuc
03-02-2010, 08:39 PM
GAME staff are a bit weird, they dont except people who actually know about games to work with them, instead they select the clueless person ever, it is probably coming with the faceplate, the staff just doesn't know, same with me and Bayonetta, I preordered it in store and didnt get the preorder item because the staff didn't know about it.

Sad thing is, around me all the gaming stores have retards like that in them haha. The only guy that knew anything about it all (who was the one that said it came with) quit like a week ago