PDA

View Full Version : Lips Only Achievement

BR4DY
03-01-2010, 12:34 PM
I bought Lips NOH when it came out and just purchased Lips PC.. but one thing is bugging me, there doesnt seem to a way to unlock ALL the achievements unless you have ALL the games..but im not sure which ones these are.. can anyone give me a list of achievements that I wont be able to get unless I have the original Lips?? And why is the original lips without the mics so expensive, even on ebay these are still going for 20+ Party Classics new was 18 on play!!

Thanks

EcT Felix
03-01-2010, 10:30 PM
If you have NOH and PC you can unlock all the achievements.
But i warn you now, DO NOT PLAY ORIGINAL LIPS AFTER YOU HAVE PLAYED LIPS: NOH AND PC, because all the stars and medals will disappear when you update Original LIPS, there is onw way though. Just do not update Original lips and you will be fine.

BR4DY
03-02-2010, 12:51 PM
I must be blind.. but how do you get the..

Been to Get Music achievement

I cant see how to get that one unlocked.... and as its a simple achievement all guides i see online just tell me to enter the menu screen.. i cant see the menu screen though lol.. i thought it might be a lips only achievement??

Thanks for the warning about original lips though.. i might not bother with it if I love the eighties is actually coming out next month

DivinityCycle
03-02-2010, 01:45 PM
if I remember right this is indeed an achievement only do-able in the original Lips menu system, since there is no "Get Music" menu on the Number One Hits and Party Classics discs...

BR4DY
03-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Ok, thought as much, thanks for confirmation.

The only other 4 im not sure about..

One Small Step For Man (add 1 song ext sources)
One Giant Leap For Mankind (add 20 songs ext sources)
This Is Madness (add 300 songs ext sources)
Lets Get This Party Started (jukebox mode)

On the external sources one, i linked it up to my pc in NOH and added way more than 300 and even sang a few too.. but no unlock, it was a while ago but I think they played from my pc rather than the 360.. is that why it didnt unlock.. or is it a lips only achievement aswell?

The jukebox mode I havent even attempted but again its not an option or menu screen i can recall from NOH or PC ??

Thanks again.

DivinityCycle
03-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Yeah those are all accomplished in the original game, which has a different way of handling external music. The 300 one took forever :(