PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Avatar Award Glitched??

DivinityCycle
03-02-2010, 04:40 AM
So um, the Avatar Award I'm referring to is called "Shades of Infinity". The description reads "Earn an Infinity rating on a song."

I just ranked #46 in the world on the song Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer. I got rated "Infinity". I did not receive this award. I think there are a few possibilities:
-This Award is glitched and will only unlock some of the time for no apparent reason
-This Award will only unlock on certain songs and/or only when playing songs off of Number One Hits (as opposed to Party Classics)
-This Award is directly tied to the Infinity achievement, which I already unlocked a while ago.

Any ideas/input/observations? Has anyone here unlocked this Award?

BR4DY
03-02-2010, 12:59 PM
I unlocked the award, but not sure what I was singing.. it was definitely from the Party Classics disc though. Sorry cant be more help.

Spartan0912
03-05-2010, 11:37 PM
it didn't unlock for me either.... I just got infinity on a song for the first time and the achievement unlocked but not the award, so it must not be tied to the achievement.

The only thing I can think of is that you need to unlock it in #1 Hits, but that doesn't really make sense because I unlocked another of the older avatar awards on the Party Classics disc

Spinoff90
03-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Yeah probably linked to #1 Hits and makes you play that for it would be my only guess since I don't see why else it wouldn't work.

Spartan0912
03-07-2010, 04:42 AM
Ok I can confirm that you can only unlock the award in Number 1 Hits.... The song I got infinity on was DLC so I went back to Number 1 Hits and sang it again getting the Infinity rank again and the award popped after the song

DivinityCycle
03-08-2010, 10:30 AM
It seems like just about all the new achievements and awards are similarly locked to their respective new discs. Lame :(

Machew8472
04-14-2010, 10:39 PM
It seems like just about all the new achievements and awards are similarly locked to their respective new discs. Lame :(

some are not, i recently purchased party classics and i (heart) the 80s. i played the 80s first and after 1 song the first cheevo that popped was HEAVY MEDAL which is a party classics cheevo.... i hadn't even put party classics in my xbox yet... hmmm