View Full Version : Confirmed Achievements
03-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Close this thread please.
03-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Secret ones are the same as PS3 trophies, just leave the Platinum out.
03-02-2010, 05:42 PM
I know, currently checking for them anyone gets them before me hit me up.
03-02-2010, 05:45 PM
03-02-2010, 08:38 PM
eww. Not liking these achievements so much. But who cares, I have been waiting for this game for a few years now, and nothing is holding me back from buying this masterpiece. And. the achievements dont really give that much detail to whats going on in them, so I dont really know yet if they are bad or not.
03-02-2010, 08:43 PM
They are actually a lot more easier than you'll expect, the game only lasts 80-120 hours for the Platinum so it would be the same on 360, plus you kinda need to play the game to understand the achievements.
03-02-2010, 08:50 PM
yeah i guess thats true. haha i love how you said ONLY 80-120 hours to get Platinum :p
03-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Compared to Star Ocean well.. its like 250 hours lol Thats what I call a long game lol plus I remind of breaking the clock in the early Final Fantasies that only went up to 99.99 hours max, I couldnt say how long I spent on VII, VIII and X, because of that lol I'll say I maybe spent well over 120 hours on each though.
03-02-2010, 09:05 PM
haha yeah. Ive played some pretty long ones too. Last Remnant was probaly over 200+ hours of gameplay for me. and Lost Odyessy (probaly spelt that wrong.) was pretty long too. And dont even get me started on how long I played FFX haha. :p
03-03-2010, 10:30 PM
here ios the list of achievements from abgx of the game yes it has been leaked already
Disc Number: 1 of 3
Original PE Filename: ffxiii.exe
Original PE Timestamp: 2009/12/25 12:33:17
Game Name: FINAL FANTASY XIII
Developer: Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix
No Avatar Awards
Achievements: 35 Achievements totaling 1000 Gamerscore
01. Instrument of Fate 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Took the first steps toward challenging an unjust fate.
02. Instrument of Dissent 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Survived the Purge to confront a greater peril.
03. Instrument of Tragedy 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Strode into danger's den and paid the consequences.
04. Instrument of Flight 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Slipped through the net and lived to fight another day.
05. Instrument of Vengeance 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Resolved to be more than a victim of circumstance.
06. Instrument of Survival 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Evaded pursuers, though memories of the past still gave chase.
07. Instrument of Rebellion 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Made plans to infiltrate enemy-occupied territory.
08. Instrument of Shame 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Carried the burden of guilt to the end of the line.
09. Instrument of Wrath 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Took the fight to the enemy's door.
10. Instrument of Truth 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Recognized the true threat to the world's future.
11. Instrument of Faith 30 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Defied destiny's charge and embarked on a different path.
12. Instrument of Change 95 G Completion [SECRET]
Witnessed the dawn of a new crystal legend.
13. Instrument of Hope 15 G Checkpoint [SECRET]
Traveled to the world below, seeking a way to alter fate.
14. Pulsian Pioneer 15 G Event [SECRET]
Took over 10,000 steps on the lowerworld surface.
15. Gysahl Wreath 15 G Event [SECRET]
Discovered buried treasure with a little help from a chocobo.
16. Kelger's Cup 15 G Event [SECRET]
Completed all low-level Cie'th Stone missions.
17. Xezat's Chalice 15 G Event [SECRET]
Completed all mid-level Cie'th Stone missions.
18. Exorcist 30 G Event [SECRET]
Triumphed over undying lowerworld souls in seven fierce battles.
19. Floraphobe 30 G Event [SECRET]
Toppled a green terror and cut an oversized succulent down to size.
20. Natural Selector 30 G Event [SECRET]
Passed Titan's trials.
21. Dorgann's Trophy 30 G Event [SECRET]
Completed all high-level Cie'th Stone missions.
22. Galuf's Grail 30 G Event [SECRET]
Completed all Cie'th Stone missions.
23. L'Cie Paragon 80 G Event [SECRET]
Earned a 5-star rating for all Cie'th Stone missions.
24. Commando's Seal 15 G Completion
Mastered the Commando role.
25. Ravager's Seal 15 G Completion
Mastered the Ravager role.
26. Sentinel's Seal 15 G Completion
Mastered the Sentinel role.
27. Saboteur's Seal 15 G Completion
Mastered the Saboteur role.
28. Synergist's Seal 15 G Completion
Mastered the Synergist role.
29. Medic's Seal 15 G Completion
Mastered the Medic role.
30. Limit Breaker 30 G Completion
Dealt 100,000+ damage with a single attack.
31. Adamant Will 30 G Completion
Felled a heavyweight of the lowerworld wilds.
32. Master's Seal 30 G Completion
Fully developed all characters.
33. Treasure Hunter 80 G Completion
Held every weapon and accessory.
34. Loremaster 80 G Completion
Discerned the full attributes of 100 enemies.
35. Superstar 80 G Completion [SECRET]
Earned a 5-star rating in the battle to determine the world's fate.
03-04-2010, 03:06 AM
you dirty pirate ....... lol
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.