PDA

View Full Version : Knife 5 Friends?

OnEdEcK
03-03-2010, 03:14 AM
Hi

Does anybody know how the 'Knife 5 friends' achievement work, Can you set up a private match with your friend and do it? If so then maybe be able to do the helicopter roadkill could be done that way also.

Thanks

wtmxwl III
03-03-2010, 05:24 AM
Hi

Does anybody know how the 'Knife 5 friends' achievement work, Can you set up a private match with your friend and do it? If so then maybe be able to do the helicopter roadkill could be done that way also.

Thanks

No idea, but my friend joined my game and he was on the other team and I knifed him 5 times and got the achievement.

Copyright
03-03-2010, 05:32 AM
No idea, but my friend joined my game and he was on the other team and I knifed him 5 times and got the achievement.
Really? That's good to know. Gonna have to try this tomorrow.

littlejay
03-03-2010, 06:39 AM
it does not work in private matches. i helped someone try but it is pretty much a no brainer that they wont work in private.

Copyright
03-03-2010, 07:34 AM
it does not work in private matches. i helped someone try but it is pretty much a no brainer that they wont work in private.
I'm not surprised, with the way the squad system loves to split people up though, it wont be hard to meet a friend in an old base/back of a base and knife each other 5 times.

wtmxwl III
03-03-2010, 08:02 AM
Really? That's good to know. Gonna have to try this tomorrow.

Yeah man, I had a full squad on squad death match or whatever it's called and my friend joined the other team and since he was the only one it was easy to sneak up and get knife kills, got 5 and got the achievement.