PDA

View Full Version : Sangre Del Toro Help!

seven43861
03-03-2010, 04:24 AM
I'm stuck at the fuckin tanker, how do I get through?

SideDish120
03-03-2010, 04:27 AM
add me and invite me to party. Im more then happy to help.

seven43861
03-03-2010, 05:13 AM
Problem not solved, I've gotten the triangulation signal, I drove down the path to a tanker that blocked my way. The clue was that some containers carried oil and gas, what do I do now?

Kronos1982
03-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Theres gasoline drums on top of a container on the other side near the center of the pile. Launch a grenade in that general direction.

If you run out of nades, you can do this....

Pull up your ATV or dune buggy next to the container that sits lengthwise against it and hop up onto the vehicle then onto the container, run across and a safe distance away from the gas cans and shoot them. After they form a pathway, run across the bridge and get your vehicle, drive across.

seven43861
03-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Yeah I finally saw it, and now I feel like a dumb-ass.

littlejay
03-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Yeah I finally saw it, and now I don't feel like a numb-ass.

fixed :drunk

SideDish120
03-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah I finally saw it, and now I feel like a dumb-ass.
Now I understand what you were talking about. You didn't explain the tanker that was on the way there. I thought you meant the ship you have to get too. Damn. Sorry man.

fear30x
03-03-2010, 09:04 PM
Theres gasoline drums on top of a container on the other side near the center of the pile. Launch a grenade in that general direction.

If you run out of nades, you can do this....

Pull up your ATV or dune buggy next to the container that sits lengthwise against it and hop up onto the vehicle then onto the container, run across and a safe distance away from the gas cans and shoot them. After they form a pathway, run across the bridge and get your vehicle, drive across.
Sangre Del Toro

EXactly what idid from the getgo

you can do this....

video walkthru found here, but already had beat campaign sameday , so havent watched video...

but hope it helps others swearingatvideogames.com