PDA

View Full Version : Glitch with saving?

TehFeeVerte
03-03-2010, 07:05 AM
I saved from the Pause menu (as advertised, you are supposed to be able to save at any point from the Pause menu) and when I went to load the game again I was taken back to the start of the game. Not that I have anything against great burlesque scenes, but still a bummer to lose my progress...Anyone else had this problem?

Aragorn
03-07-2010, 12:24 PM
When you load up the game, if you choose 'continue' then it starts at the last autosave.

So what i do is always choose 'load game'. That way you resume from your last manually saved point instead of the autosave.

Hope this helps.

Pushtrak
03-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Don't save in the middle of a mission. Always after completing one.

Edit: Well, save whenever the hell you want. Just don't turn it off until you save post mission.

XxBlueSpade2xX
01-14-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm done with the story, all missions, etc. I'm going for the ambient achievements now. I just got up to 81% complete (ambient) and saved, turned off my 360 and tried to load the save a few hours later. The save is gone. WTF? Has this shit been happening to anyone else?

I know I'm late to the forums for this game, sorry for the necro.

Kunduz
01-15-2011, 01:31 AM
I saved from the Pause menu (as advertised, you are supposed to be able to save at any point from the Pause menu) and when I went to load the game again I was taken back to the start of the game. Not that I have anything against great burlesque scenes, but still a bummer to lose my progress...Anyone else had this problem? You always start at the nearest safepoint, no matter where you save. In your case you start at burlesque house, since you were nearest that safepoint when last saved the game.

HerBravado
02-10-2011, 01:00 AM
I was thinking about getting this game, but upon further research...it seems like that happens to a lot of people. Not sure why or what the fix could be--but that would bug the hell out of me if I lost my progress.

AmyLoubie
05-02-2011, 05:03 PM
I have found the same problem with saving as the guidebook says you can save at any point. I don't mind being only able to save after a mission but it is just a rather annoying glitch. Having said that the game is worth getting as i'm really enjoying it.