PDA

View Full Version : Issues with FG Block achievement

Nphect
03-03-2010, 09:17 AM
For some reason, I can't seem to either 1) Get the opposing team to pick logical plays / decisions to actually drive down the field and score or 2) Make the game register that I did block the ball, even though I did it twice in a row.

Odd thing is, I adjusted the Offsides slider and it worked for Punt block yet it won't work for FG block, which are basically the same criteria.

Nphect
03-03-2010, 09:55 AM
For some reason, I can't seem to either 1) Get the opposing team to pick logical plays / decisions to actually drive down the field and score or 2) Make the game register that I did block the ball, even though I did it twice in a row.

Odd thing is, I adjusted the Offsides slider and it worked for Punt block yet it won't work for FG block, which are basically the same criteria.

Completely ignore this, as I just took a second to cool off from how "LKLKSABFKBASKFB JASF FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!" this game makes me feel.

Chose Punt Block so they could score on me, then just did trial and error until I got the timing right for blocking the FG. Also, cleared my cache and it seems to be helping with the achievements.

Close this thread if possible, has no reason to be open.