PDA

View Full Version : See it while you can - Halo Reach Beta

Eternal
03-03-2010, 09:36 AM
YouTube- 最後一戰:瑞曲之戰-多人模式封測宣傳影片-Xbox360-巴哈姆特GNN

Will probably be taken down soon, so watch it now!

Kunduz
03-03-2010, 10:14 AM
nice, looking pretty good

Teh BeZ
03-03-2010, 10:20 AM
Man I aint no Halo fan boy but goddamn Halo is awesome, this trailer is epic!!

Nozza XBA
03-03-2010, 10:20 AM
I actually gave up on Halo years ago and ODST didnt really help.. but this!

This looks great! Cant wait for the beta to launch now.

ProperOnest
03-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Forgive me if this is a rather "noobish" question but what's the invitation? This whole "Invitation Included with ODST" is throwing me off. I don't remember seeing an invitation, just a "poster" that said the same thing.

Can someone clarify?

Daiphyer.
03-03-2010, 12:26 PM
^^ If you have the ODST campaign disk, you'll be able to play the beta through the disk.

Edit: DAMN! That was awesoooome!

ProperOnest
03-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Oh! That makes a lot more sense. Thank you very much, buddy.

KostinKid
03-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Man I aint no Halo fan boy but goddamn Halo is awesome, this trailer is epic!!

This.
Looks really good!

Deyankees1
03-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Not to sound like a jerk or anything but I'm still not impressed. I will try the beta out to hopefully change my mind about the game but still on the fence.

CunningFox
03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
I officially hate this game now!!!

The multiplayer beta has made all my friends forget about my birthday on May 3rd!!!!

k2345
03-03-2010, 01:18 PM
^^ Happy Birthday ^^

But still this looks awsome Having flaming Skulls fall out of your head when you get sniped ?? AWSOME !!!!!!!

Tailz
03-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Can someone explain to me why people are excited for this? There is nothing really new about this other then a few minor details. It looks like Halo 3 and that is 3 years old.

Chris240191
03-03-2010, 01:34 PM
That video was pretty cool. Can't wait to play the beta, bring on May 3rd.

Nozza XBA
03-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Can someone explain to me why people are excited for this? There is nothing really new about this other then a few minor details. It looks like Halo 3 and that is 3 years old.

Were you watching the same video as everyone else?

Graphics were better, dodge role, guns, jetpacks, gametypes, amour etc and they will obviously be more.

balance13
03-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Were you watching the same video as everyone else?

Graphics were better, dodge role, guns, jetpacks, gametypes, amour etc and they will obviously be more.

Ignore him all he does is troll these forums trying to piss people off.

Anyhow.. Jetpack looks awesome, will it be part of armour customization do you think? Or will dodge ability be part of armour customization, I really hope not I do not want any perks like CoD.

Ace Of Dawn
03-03-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm assuming all those things are more or less the armor abilities. And that in the end, they're not so much perks but just one thing you can add to your armor. All run off the meter. So you cannot have sprint and jetpack, or sprint and roll.

I don't see a perk system coming about, per se, since an actual perk system would go against what Bungie has said they wanted to do.

Jetpacs are kinda... I dunno. Jump Pack Brute and Ranger Elites always annoyed me as foes. It might work well, though. All the same, I can imagine taking people using it pretty easily, so more kills for me.

Some of the gametypes annoy me though. I don't like the thought that comes to mind when they say Spartans vs Elites. If it is like Firefight, then sweet. If it literally takes 16 people and splits them into an Elite and Spartan team, I will be annoyed. People chose a Spartan or Elite type for a reason.

Tailz
03-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Thats a TRAILER, dont expect the game to look like that

balance13
03-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Damn, gravity hammer is back to not to excited about that either.

Ace Of Dawn
03-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Damn, gravity hammer is back to not to excited about that either.
Damn, I noticed that, too.

Why, Bungie, why?! If there was ever a weapon I have ever truly disliked...

Battosai343
03-03-2010, 05:40 PM
The new gameplay elements look so sweet (especially assassinations). While it looks like the engine has been updated...I can't shake the feeling that environments look very similar to Halo 3. I pray I'm proven wrong when the beta hits.

Sirius
03-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Thats a TRAILER, dont expect the game to look like that

It's gameplay footage made into a trailer. You really enjoy making baseless posts, don't you? Do you purposely go into every forum possible, making spam posts trying to piss someone off? Please, go away, for the sake of the community.

Looks stellar. The game engine is crazy. I'm stoked for the assassinations and the new gametypes look so cool! If invasion is what I think it is (attacking a base), I'm going to be so happy. Can't wait for it. Although I'm iffy about the gravity hammer...

Joey2594
03-03-2010, 08:27 PM
I think this looks pretty amazing! I love Halo multiplayer so this should be great!
As long as they don't add perks like in MW.

II REVS II
03-03-2010, 10:11 PM
well for all the people that hate the idea of perks your gona have to deal with it coz there are perks... and also loadouts.

balance13
03-04-2010, 12:48 AM
well for all the people that hate the idea of perks your gona have to deal with it coz there are perks... and also loadouts.

Oh ya... do you have any proof?

thepisslemod
03-04-2010, 01:02 AM
holly crap nice! looking forward to it, i think its actually up on the 360 dashboard

thepisslemod
03-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Oh ya... do you have any proof?

I think Feb (maybe Jan) game informer talks about it, so yes there is your proof

Ace Of Dawn
03-04-2010, 01:16 AM
I think Feb (maybe Jan) game informer talks about it, so yes there is your proof
Yeah, except your wrong. I read the article, and they have no real concrete information about multiplayer since all they saw was information on the single-player. There has been no concrete information about specifics regarding multiplayer in that regard.

The only possibility even remotely hinted is being able to go in with a set armor ability, but even that is dubious. There is no solid information on perks, and loadout is vague.

crazy W01f 816
03-04-2010, 01:25 AM
Why does everyone say this is leaked? It's on the bungie.net homepage.

The only thing that has me worried are these jetpacks, they just don't rub me the right way.

My personal thoughts on the loadout system are like this, you can choose 1 armor upgrade (jetpack, cloaking, sprinting etc.), but I don't know if there will be a class system like in CoD games.

balance13
03-04-2010, 04:22 AM
Why does everyone say this is leaked? It's on the bungie.net homepage.

It was leaked and then posted by bungie.

Eternal
03-04-2010, 05:08 AM
It was leaked about 8 hours before it was posted on Bungie. I posted this about 7 hours before it was released on Bungie.

o7-Jordan-o8
03-04-2010, 08:30 PM
That has actually grabbed me by the balls .... and heart (L)
I actually havn't felt this way about a game since halo 2 came out ...
The multiplayer looks amazing and reminds me of halo 2 ... well the excitement of it and i dno why this is as i cant explain it .... i am gobsmacked .... this looks awsome .... and the funny thing is ... the beta come out on the 3rd of may ( during my examanations) which by the looks of it i am now failing and failing with a smile on my face !!!!!

Skully Kaishe
03-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Omg I so cannot wait for Halo Reach. It looks totally amazing!

IWHBYD
03-05-2010, 03:05 AM
Wow, it looks really good. More polish than I was expecting at this point.

MadDogChad
03-05-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm all about this game! That Spartans vs. Elites game mode looks wicked epic.

...on the fence about jetpacks though.

Whatever, this game is gonna be awesome!

IWHBYD
03-05-2010, 08:44 PM
The jetpacks could really go either way, I think as long as there isn't to much focused on them it will be good.

Spanish Assault
03-26-2010, 01:57 PM
Holy Mary and Joseph...

That looks amazing...