PDA

View Full Version : Delayed until 10/01/2010

Tailz
03-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Was scheduled for June, Now scheduled tentatively until October....booo!

Genesis x360a
03-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Tbh does anybody really care for this game?? Two worlds was the biggest pile of steaming horse shit i have ever bared witness 2. This game should be delayed indefinitly.

Tailz
03-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Haha...no i think Fall of Liberty was worse :-P

Genesis x360a
03-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Haha...no i think Fall of Liberty was worse :-P

Ooooo Tushay! :p

Deathr0t
04-01-2010, 04:26 PM
oh come on, what other game requires you to kill every NPC, friendlys, Vendors etc to obtain the max level achievement, brilliant imo. It's like the dev's saying "Sorry this game might have sucked, so kill everyone in the world to reach the max level" couldn't have had more fun of an ending :woop:

InfamyxBreed
04-01-2010, 05:15 PM
I found TW one okay but from the screens it looks liek it has improved graphically atleast. Have any of you ever been graced by Damnation. Winner of 2005 epic award released 2009. Worst than fall of liberty

A Satyr
04-01-2010, 05:52 PM
I for one, cant wait....

Graivul
04-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Yeah agreed, I may be in the minority, but I quite enjoyed the first one. Yeah ok, the voice acting was pathetic and the graphics were basic PC port stuff, but compared to some of the polished, over-hyped garbage a lot of people bow down to, Two Worlds wasn't half bad.

Put it like this, I enjoyed it far more than say ODST for example. Garbage hiding behind a successful franchise title in my opinion. Roll on October!

FPS GLIMMER
04-03-2010, 10:26 PM
I personally loved the first game and am still playing it. I like the diablo style of weaponsa and inventory and the idea of combining weapons to make more powerfull ones.

Two worlds 1 had allot of potential. The only problem is that they had to many ideas and tried to jam pack it into one little game, the game should of been more then one disk hands down. I am looking forward to the second one and will buy it on release day. I only hope they fix all the errors that was in the first one.

crazy W01f 816
04-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Ooooo Tushay! :p

Gotcha both beat, Damnation is the worst.

cloud7str1fe
04-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Gotcha both beat, Damnation is the worst.

Is there nothing to be said for Jumper?

RomerosSoldier
04-04-2010, 03:36 PM
That's what I've been saying since I played the first - technical flaws and awful voice acting, but mute the game, stick on some music, use command codes to remove some textures and boost the framerate, and it's not half bad. Much better magic system than Oblivion, even if the spell animations were a bit lame, but there's just something so satisfying about making a spell powerful enough to one-hit KO an end boss that makes me smile (10 stacked fire field cards, three power boosters, 5 mana savers = pownage!)

The second will be amazing, no doubt about that. If the magic and alchemy work as well with better graphics, this could be an actual contender for RPG of the yar after Molyneux fucks up Fable 3 (which is almost a given). Though Alpha Protocol looks sweet as!

xMac73
04-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Was scheduled for June, Now scheduled tentatively until October....booo!
The more I see and read about this game, the more excited I get. I loved the first TW. I can't wait for this one!

I still don't think people realize the first Two Worlds game was designed as a PC-only game, and was only ported to the console as an after-thought at the last minute. Two Worlds II, on the other hand, has been developed as a console game from the very start --- I think it is going to be amazing!

Anyway, I'm disappointed at the thought of waiting until October for release. I checked three sources and got the following for release dates:

-- Antaloor Post (April issue): Summer, 2010

-- Amazon.com: June 29, 2010

-- GameStop: September 14, 2010

I'm currently getting my RPG-fix off Sacred 2: Fallen Angel, and I'm looking at buying Risen and Divinity 2 soon. I'll take a look at Alpha Protocol ---but it looks too linear (a la Mass Effect). A combination of these three should last me until this finally releases.

RalliArtEvo
08-05-2010, 12:39 AM
personally I really enjoyed the first one, despite its flaws. I've got tw2 preordered and I'm ready to play!

Luiquid
08-06-2010, 05:50 PM
i think two worlds was a good concept done o so horribly wrong. Im gonna cling to hope they learned from this and fix all the tech issues, voice acting etc to being us something worth playing

Worst game ever? not really....................E.T.........Atari....../thread

jamie1000013
08-17-2010, 03:41 AM
I loved the first one can't wait for this one. FFS I have to wait another month >.<. Thanks for the info though.

PenderPowguin
08-23-2010, 08:47 PM
Those who down this game, ignorance is bliss only to those who choose the path of darkness. You will miss out on one of the greatest games for the 360. I cannot state it enough, this game is immense. DO you nay-sayers actually READ anything about the games you PISS on? Guess not, but then again humanity is full of cattle and sheep with very few herders. Good luck fellow enthusiasts on waiting because I am having trouble waiting until October 5th for this game.

You like magic in RPG's?

This games magic system has a possible 10^36 spell combinations.

10 to the POWER of 36... New WORLD RECORD.

Blud
08-31-2010, 01:00 PM
Still waiting to see a list of achievements.

I'm playing the first game now, and it's fairly enjoyable. Even if all they managed to do for this one was to improve the graphics and voice acting, it would be a far more enjoyable game.

Dcon6393
09-04-2010, 02:45 AM
Those who down this game, ignorance is bliss only to those who choose the path of darkness. You will miss out on one of the greatest games for the 360. I cannot state it enough, this game is immense. DO you nay-sayers actually READ anything about the games you PISS on? Guess not, but then again humanity is full of cattle and sheep with very few herders. Good luck fellow enthusiasts on waiting because I am having trouble waiting until October 5th for this game.

You like magic in RPG's?

This games magic system has a possible 10^36 spell combinations.

10 to the POWER of 36... New WORLD RECORD.

Yeah i get the idea that people have no idea about the games they talk about haha. Im playing the first one right now and the second one looks a lot better, almost to the level of oblivion. Then again we shouldnt praise this game til it releases haha

TriRock
09-04-2010, 04:28 PM
I have no expectations on this one, so I might actually grab it once the price has dropped without of fear of dissapointment. :p

WartyHogger
09-04-2010, 09:46 PM
I cannot wait for this game.............to be under 20 dollars.;)

Zomaarch
09-05-2010, 11:11 PM
was hoping for it to be released in september. Now it conflicts with Fallout New Vegas, Medal of honor, the new Castlevania (which unsuprisingly looks god because Kojima is behind it) Enslaved and anything else i may have missed.

Slane
09-09-2010, 11:38 PM
So last time I checked gamestop had this for Oct. 5th, but when I searched I couldn't find an announcement for it. Is this the release date or just gamestop putting up a random date?

Virus2Die
12-12-2010, 01:53 AM
nope delay is 01/25/2011:confused:

H2O
02-03-2011, 01:39 PM
STILL not out in the uk. A week before release and i received 3 e-mails from game telling me it'd been put back a week each time. :(

I really hope it finally makes it for the current release date (25th Feb 2011) as it's getting perilously close to Dragon age 2...