PDA

View Full Version : Veteran AND stats update problem?

Kreegles
03-03-2010, 02:25 PM
I went to veteran.battlefield.com and got my veteran status for Bad Company 1 but when I tried to get veteran status for Battlefield 1943 it wouldn't let me enter anything in. Same for Bad Company 2, I heard that you had to have BC2 veteran status to get the M1 am I right? Is this the problem for everyone else as well? Also, the stats on badcompany2.com the "My Soldier" tab where my stats are suposed to be are all at 0. The thing says that it's getting my stats for the first time, please wait 5 minutes. Thing is I checked last night as well and it said please wait 15 minutes. EA has really have to fix some of these problems....I hope that this isn't like 1943 where you can't see any of your stats...

CoolFusion17
03-03-2010, 02:35 PM
How do I get my Veteran Reward in BC2?

You go to the BC2 website, login the site then click on "Soldier" in the main menu.

In your "Soldier" page, click on the Veteran link. BC2 should automatically appear.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/VeteranLink.gif (http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/VeteranLink.gif)

Note: The CD Key games won't work and 1943 (still) doesn't detect all the time. We are working on those two items.

The BC2 site is experience a high amount of traffic and is having intermitent accessibility!

Please be patient while we work on resolving this as quickly as we can.

FakePlasticTree
03-03-2010, 04:14 PM
Ya I can't get 1943 to display. I click it from the drop down menu and nothing happens. Then again the BC2 website barely works as it is.

Ginjasy
03-03-2010, 04:40 PM
If you need another game for Veteran Status you can download Battlefield Heroes for free.

Led
03-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Ya I can't get 1943 to display. I click it from the drop down menu and nothing happens. Then again the BC2 website barely works as it is.

I had to talk to support. It took awhile (45min.), but it worked. Had my veteran status instantly!

Led
03-03-2010, 06:33 PM
If you need another game for Veteran Status you can download Battlefield Heroes for free.

For free? I had no idea. Thanks for the info!