PDA

View Full Version : Waste of money

Xedoss
03-16-2007, 08:34 AM
Never in my whole life did I play a game that was this easy to complete.
It's even easier then King Kong. It took me a whopping 5 hours to complete.

Please, do not purchase this game like I did. You'll regret it. There are far better and nicer games on the market for the same amount of money.

Rocket
03-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Damnit...now I'm gonna have to get rid of my reservation...was there any replay value to it???

Xedoss
03-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Hardly, when you've completed a mission you can restart it to complete it faster or without getting hurt, and get some more "coins". With these coins you can purchase small movies or images from the upcoming movie. Not really worth the effort if you ask me, since you'll have all 1000 achievement points by then.

Rocket
03-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Hardly, when you've completed a mission you can restart it to complete it faster or without getting hurt, and get some more "coins". With these coins you can purchase small movies or images from the upcoming movie. Not really worth the effort if you ask me, since you'll have all 1000 achievement points by then.

Alrighty, Well, I may still buy it, and if I don't like it, I'll just take it back and say it was damaged or something....I don't know, I really want to play this and already have half of it paid for...I'll just have to see for my self, and if I don't like it, you can say I told ya so..

Crash
03-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Ubisoft has said that this game was going to be geared to younger kids and that it would be a pretty easy game to complete. That was one reason why I chose to set it on my Gamefly list instead of purchasing it.

Shaaady Souljah
03-16-2007, 04:45 PM
YEAH... just consider this a more fun version of Open Season ;)

easy to beat, but fun to play...

Rocket
03-16-2007, 04:49 PM
YEAH... just consider this a more fun version of Open Season ;)

easy to beat, but fun to play...

Sweet, I actually really liked open season, it was a fun game, easy, but fun nevertheless...

Hayate Slash
03-18-2007, 11:17 PM
well, in my personal opinion some refleshing games are really welcome sometimes

you can't just seat n' beat only the hardcore games.....welll, in fact you can if you live for this reason

lckynuts
03-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Just by lookin at the game and wat it is about u guys should have known that this wasnt going to b that great of a game. wen 90% of the achievements r beating the level u know its goin 2 b easy. Although i am goin 2 rent the game cuz i luv the turtles 2day and i will also c the movie on friday wen it comes out, i do not have high xpectations for this game or the movie.

XGC XCore
03-22-2007, 11:31 AM
but the best part is you learn the story line of the movie! which gets me excited hahaha

eXaLTaTioN
03-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Just by lookin at the game and wat it is about u guys should have known that this wasnt going to b that great of a game. wen 90% of the achievements r beating the level u know its goin 2 b easy. Although i am goin 2 rent the game cuz i luv the turtles 2day and i will also c the movie on friday wen it comes out, i do not have high xpectations for this game or the movie.

Yea, the way the movie was made theirs just something about the type of graphics they use that I dont like. Seems like a good, fun, rental though. So happy I didnt buy it.

Cross Fire
04-03-2007, 07:43 PM
testicles 123 :spam1 watch yourself (friendly warning lol)

i would have to agree that this is a rental and not a purchase type of game, ill possible regret it later in your life

Farrmark
04-03-2007, 07:49 PM
I think I'll rent this over Easter to get my score nearer the 18K mark :cool:

machII
04-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Yeah i rented it and it was as some people say "pimpsqueek" the story lines quite decent though...

Rammbone
04-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Anyone looking for quick 1000. This is the game for you. 5 hours tops.
( RENT DON'T BUY ) there's no reason what so ever to replay.