PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna go insane!!!!!

oo Guido oo
03-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Quite simply this game is going to drive me mental!
Its mad to think how much power is in the 360, how much it costs and so many people are addicted to this game! Me and all my friends are obsessed with it and its driving me over the edge. Sat there at midnight.... "Game Over", "Oh I can get another quick game in", and so on and so on!
Its like reliving those days of Lemmings where you'd lie in bed at night dreaming about those little gits jumping off cliffs!
No matter how obsessed I am however I am still struggling with 4 achievements, the Hexic addict will Im sure come in time, Marathon Mogule I keep getting about 140,000 and its doing my head in! Then the making a cluster and surrounding a piece using black pearls, will continue to play for hours and get these damn things though!

Why do we continue to play games that wind us up and make us so angry and frustrated? haha!

Andy

magictroll
03-16-2007, 01:34 PM
This game gives me a headache man. I keep playing trying to get the remaining 3 achievements I need but man oh man does it hurt!

P1NSEEKER
03-16-2007, 02:18 PM
I suck @ss at this game!

Getting a black pearl is enough to give me a wide on! ;)

Gold Rush NL
03-16-2007, 08:17 PM
I have all the achievements. I think its one of the best Arcade games.

Zef
03-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Dreaming about hexominoes is nothing, wait until you start arranging plates in a restaurant and then being shocked when they don't dissapear when you get three of a kind next to each other.

Hexic was addictive, the only cure I found was Tetris.

oo Guido oo
03-22-2007, 09:33 AM
This game has really got me so hooked!
I'm playing a stupidly large ammount of games on Hexic and I can't be far off getting my Hexic Addict achievement for 100 games but I still cant get the cluster of black pearls or the pooh-bah!
Last night I had two pearls ready and 5 starflowers arranged so all I had to do was drop another one on the top making another pearl which would automatically drop into a cluster, but as I was makin this last star flower I got a bomb which I couldnt get rid of! Needless to say my controller took a beating!!!
Does anybody with these two achievements have any advice for me on making black pearls quicker? What to look out for? etc.
I manage to make two pearls before getting to level 7 on marathon mode but as Im sure most people are aware by the time you get to level 7 it is quite difficult and time consuming to create starflowers let alone black pearls!

Any advise is much much appreciated as it may just save my sanity!

Thanks

Andy

deathbypig37x
03-22-2007, 10:25 PM
This game has really got me so hooked!
I'm playing a stupidly large ammount of games on Hexic and I can't be far off getting my Hexic Addict achievement for 100 games but I still cant get the cluster of black pearls or the pooh-bah!
Last night I had two pearls ready and 5 starflowers arranged so all I had to do was drop another one on the top making another pearl which would automatically drop into a cluster, but as I was makin this last star flower I got a bomb which I couldnt get rid of! Needless to say my controller took a beating!!!
Does anybody with these two achievements have any advice for me on making black pearls quicker? What to look out for? etc.
I manage to make two pearls before getting to level 7 on marathon mode but as Im sure most people are aware by the time you get to level 7 it is quite difficult and time consuming to create starflowers let alone black pearls!

Any advise is much much appreciated as it may just save my sanity!

Thanks

Andy

Watch the "level 1 poobah" vid, it is amazing. The best way to do it is to practice making flowers and get at least 3 pearls before level 5.

mightydionysus
04-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Great game that still haunts me as well. That last achievement is just killing me. A flower of pearls? A FLOWER OF PEARLS!

Dirty Dee KC
04-11-2007, 10:00 PM
lol this games gives me to big of a headache to play it for long. its a sweet game, but im still too addicted to other games.. but pfft, people faying 300-400 to play an arcade game lol

JoeHacker90
04-11-2007, 11:03 PM
i need alot of achivments. it gets additing.

The
04-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Hexic was addictive, the only cure I found was Tetris.

hah, thats like saying the only cure for a cocaine addiction is picking up heroine