PDA

View Full Version : Contracts!

SupremestMAPPIE
03-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Hi all!

When a player has played the games in his contract and you didn't upgrade him, do you lose the player for good or does he stay in the reserves pile or whatever so you can upgrade him later???

IXISHADOW
03-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Hi all!

When a player has played the games in his contract and you didn't upgrade him, do you lose the player for good or does he stay in the reserves pile or whatever so you can upgrade him later??? He stays in your squad you do not lose the player unless you discard or sell him. You can apply extra contracts whenever you like as long as you have them.

oldhouse
03-03-2010, 11:34 PM
But, what happens if you don't have anymore players to use in your team? You have to pay microsoft points and buy new packs to be able to play again or what?

IXISHADOW
03-04-2010, 02:11 AM
But, what happens if you don't have anymore players to use in your team? You have to pay microsoft points and buy new packs to be able to play again or what? You just buy contract cards and renew players contracts.

oldhouse
03-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Ok but let's say I don't have enough credits to buy a bronze pack, so I have less than 499 credits, and I don't have ANY player with contract higher than 0 matches: what could you do? You can buy contract from trade pile? How much is each? I would assume you need every contract at 10 credits...

IXISHADOW
03-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Ok but let's say I don't have enough credits to buy a bronze pack, so I have less than 499 credits, and I don't have ANY player with contract higher than 0 matches: what could you do? You can buy contract from trade pile? How much is each? I would assume you need every contract at 10 credits... You should not yourself into this mess. When buying players look for players with preferably 15+ contracts. You can easily buy contracts for gold players for 200 coins buy now. In the average gold pack I get about 3 contract cards. So I would say spending microsoft points for packs is a last resort unless you want to lol.

oldhouse
03-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Just in case, can you reset ultimate team mode and start from scratch with default bronze cards?

IXISHADOW
03-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Just in case, can you reset ultimate team mode and start from scratch with default bronze cards? I am not sure but it is worth a try.