PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun

HuTcH
03-04-2010, 01:16 AM
anyone else amazed at how accurate one of the shotguns is? (cant remember the name, but is has circle reticule). its the only gun i pick from the supply drop now. is it supposed to have that much range? or will it get patched like mod2?

btw sorry for the bad grammar

Tx_Mace
03-15-2010, 02:17 AM
Sorry for posting in this thread that is old but i thought i should post here instead of creating a new thread.

I am so amazed on how you can snipe someone all the way across the map with the spas.. i have been doing it all night, has anyone else been using shotguns?

Also, do you think they will patch this?

d00gler
03-15-2010, 02:22 AM
I haven't used any shotguns at all really because it sucked from med and greater range in the campaign. Maybe I will try it out.

Barad
03-15-2010, 10:47 AM
The SAIGA is pretty awesome, headshot everytime! :woop:

JustAFriend
03-15-2010, 10:51 AM
the saiga, it has an upgrade which gives it a bigger shell, so it basicly fires one bullet which could be used to get a kill across the map like any sniper rifle

DusanMandic219
03-15-2010, 11:31 AM
anyone else amazed at how accurate one of the shotguns is? (cant remember the name, but is has circle reticule). its the only gun i pick from the supply drop now. is it supposed to have that much range? or will it get patched like mod2?

btw sorry for the bad grammar

I hate to bring "reality" into the picture, but shotguns do have range. They have circle reticules when they are using normal ammo. If you switch to slugs, it has a crosshair, which will improve range and damage. If you can tell, multiplayer ISN'T overrun with shotguns.

bawj
03-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Its because you are using different shotgun ammo, I thought it was pretty obvious. It has greater range but decreased damage, but since the enemies in campaign have low health it is usually a one hit kill.

iBlessing 09
03-15-2010, 03:10 PM
On Topic: They all have high range.

Off Topic: Hutch WannaBe ;)

dragon strife 1
03-21-2010, 01:07 AM
using slugs if u aim for the head it will be a 1 hit kill like the snipers, but it will not be a two hit kill to the body

xPISTOLWHIPPEDx
03-21-2010, 11:02 AM
using the 870 shotgun with slugs n magnum ammo is awsome...