PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Training Area?

CayMack
03-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Wow, stuck already! :P

I'm in a room with 3 pressure plates and a stone block. I need to push down all three plates in order to open the door to the next room. I've tried pushing the block onto one of the pressure plates, but I can't get it up the little ramp to where the plates are.

The in-game help shows (up arrow) + (X) if I am facing tthe ramp, or (down arrow), (up arrow) + (X) if I am standing on the ramp. This is no help whatsoever, as I've already tried every button/stick combination I can think of. :P

Any help appreciated, thanks.

warhammer666
03-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Wow, stuck already! :P

I'm in a room with 3 pressure plates and a stone block. I need to push down all three plates in order to open the door to the next room. I've tried pushing the block onto one of the pressure plates, but I can't get it up the little ramp to where the plates are.

The in-game help shows (up arrow) + (X) if I am facing tthe ramp, or (down arrow), (up arrow) + (X) if I am standing on the ramp. This is no help whatsoever, as I've already tried every button/stick combination I can think of. :P

Any help appreciated, thanks. push the block on one of the sides of the raised platform with the pad on it. You will see a button prompt on your screen to press :xbut:. You'll need to spam the :xbut: button

CayMack
03-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the help. Sometimes I get stuck on the stupidest things.

Then again, I'm too weak to nudge the block up a shallow ramp, but strong enough to lift it over my head onto a raised platform? Nice puzzle...

warhammer666
03-05-2010, 03:41 AM
Thanks for the help. Sometimes I get stuck on the stupidest things.

Then again, I'm too weak to nudge the block up a shallow ramp, but strong enough to lift it over my head onto a raised platform? Nice puzzle...
no one said video games had to make sense lol