PDA

View Full Version : How do you get your friend on the enemy team?

djpj
03-04-2010, 04:43 PM
for achievement?

Kreegles
03-04-2010, 04:53 PM
I was wondering this too, also, does the achievement have to be 5 different friends or just one friend 5 times in one game?

iCondemned
03-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Your team has to be on the opposite team. Join in as a squad then leave the game, but join into the enemy team that was in the same game that ya'll were in. Then you two would be in the opposite game.

You can get this achievement buy killing the same partner 5 times. I got that on my first try. :D

djpj
03-04-2010, 05:22 PM
Your team has to be on the opposite team. Join in as a squad then leave the game, but join into the enemy team that was in the same game that ya'll were in. Then you two would be in the opposite game.

You can get this achievement buy killing the same partner 5 times. I got that on my first try. :D

I don't understand... 'your team should be on the opposite team':confused:

So select play with a friend, then search, then leave, then join?

We tried joint session in progress but then you'll be joining your mate's squad.

Chuppernicus
03-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Try to join a full squad of buddies. Still need room on enemies team. or try this: join a game and play a bit. Leave. Select recent players and join a guy on the other side if you can. Private chat your buddy and have at it.
Problem solving.
Having too much fun playing legit to actually bother with achievements myself