PDA

View Full Version : Franchise Mode Achievements

Boosted08
03-04-2010, 09:55 PM
I know you must play 20 games for them to unlock,my question is do you have to play full 9 inning games?

I'm 7 games in and this would really help me out if anyone could confirm,thanks in advance.

MADasaHatter
03-04-2010, 11:29 PM
I'm almost done doing my franchise and I'm doing 3 inning games. I'll let you know in a bit

The Victym
03-28-2010, 08:59 PM
The easier way to do it is super sim the 20 games in game and then simulate the other 142 games and after every win in the postseason save and advance to the next game. Do this until you win the world series achievement. If you picked the yankees or red sox or phillies, then getting the other two achievements will be easier.

Numbthumb
04-02-2010, 01:15 AM
I've played 21 games -- i did this on Pro, played every inning myself.

Nothing. Saved, simmed to the end of the series, won it - nothing. No clinch achievement no Ring Size cheevo.

Played another game fully, saved, simmed to the end of the season - nothing.

What's up? doesn't make sense.

litepink
04-02-2010, 09:23 AM
I've played 21 games -- i did this on Pro, played every inning myself.

Nothing. Saved, simmed to the end of the series, won it - nothing. No clinch achievement no Ring Size cheevo.

Played another game fully, saved, simmed to the end of the season - nothing.

What's up? doesn't make sense.
I've gotten achievements with both methods:

1) Playing every inning of a three inning game for twenty games, then simming.

2) Starting than Super-simming 20 games, than simming the rest of the season.

I have been blessed with not having glitched achievements, but man others are having problems.

MADasaHatter
04-02-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm almost done doing my franchise and I'm doing 3 inning games. I'll let you know in a bit

Off topic but what was I on when I created this sentence? I had to look twice to even check that it was me. :(

On topic, it's probably too late but Super Simming is the way to go. I didn't even know about it 'til I was done with the Franchise Mode. Would have cut expended time in half.