PDA

View Full Version : you cannot sim franchise !!!!!

weatherman2002
03-05-2010, 12:03 AM
i played 20 matches with redsox and simmed then no achievements

i then played 20 with the yankees and sim still no achievements

i did not mess with the diff or any sliders i gues this means u cannot simm

Tailz
03-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Is it on pro? Every Achievement has to be on Pro

weatherman2002
03-05-2010, 01:09 AM
yes like i said i dident mess with the sliders

mosin360
03-05-2010, 01:16 AM
Exactly which achievements were you trying to get?

weatherman2002
03-05-2010, 01:29 AM
the world series win the award all franchise execpt the one that u play on day 1 of regular season

weatherman2002
03-05-2010, 01:30 AM
y u asking which ones i was going for u dont even have the game

ethanl2k7
03-05-2010, 02:26 AM
well, you did play with the red sux........

weatherman2002
03-05-2010, 02:33 AM
well the red soxs won the world series in the game and i dident get the achiev also if u read it closley i also played with the yankees and still nothing

SilverSluggerMZ
03-05-2010, 05:45 AM
well the red soxs won the world series in the game and i dident get the achiev also if u read it closley i also played with the yankees and still nothing

try playing 21 games. you didnt change the innings to 3 did you?

weatherman2002
03-05-2010, 06:00 AM
so thats y i cant do 3 innings

SilverSluggerMZ
03-05-2010, 06:02 AM
so thats y i cant do 3 innings

I would tough it out, 9 inning games on pro and play 21. Then sim. That's how I am going to do it.

MADasaHatter
03-05-2010, 06:04 AM
I just got this. I played 20 games and when the game saved going into the playoffs, it popped the cheevo. I simmed the world series and got that one too

It's important to note:

I played my first five games with nine innings and then lowered it to 3 innings for the 15 games I needed

Can't say this enough

YOU MUST MUST MUST WAIT TIL THE GAME SAVES YOUR USER PROFILE, NOT JUST WHEN THE GAME IS OVER. I just almost turned off my game after the world series cheevo popped and decided to go through the menus, a second save went through and the avatar award came out.

Now I need to figure out what this means about team goals. Not sure where to find it and I think I lost my opportunity:confused:

SilverSluggerMZ
03-05-2010, 06:07 AM
I just got this. I played 20 games and when the game saved going into the playoffs, it popped the cheevo. I simmed the world series and got that one too

It's important to note:

I played my first five games with nine innings and then lowered it to 3 innings for the 15 games I needed

Can't say this enough

YOU MUST MUST MUST WAIT TIL THE GAME SAVES YOUR USER PROFILE, NOT JUST WHEN THE GAME IS OVER. I just almost turned off my game after the world series cheevo popped and decided to go through the menus, a second save went through and the avatar award came out.

Now I need to figure out what this means about team goals. Not sure where to find it and I think I lost my opportunity:confused:

Are you talking about My Player or Franchise?

MADasaHatter
03-05-2010, 06:39 AM
franchise

I haven't even touched my player yet

ElderOmnivore
03-05-2010, 09:59 AM

It's important to note:

Can't say this enough

Yeah, unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to play more than twenty. Well, it isn't unfortunate since I would have anyway. I played about six games or so with autosave off and therefore, I never saved my profile. It sucked, but oh well...Live and learn

MADasaHatter
03-05-2010, 02:20 PM
And just in case, cuz people have messaged me asking this question

I simmed all of spring training
picked the yanks
dropped all of boston's players and/or stats
only played in one mets series and the rest vs boston series (the yanks have a boatload)
I simmed all the other series (in other words, I didn't play all my 20 games back to back)
The cheev didn''t pop as soon as the save for the twentith game finished. I started to play another game and as soon as the autosave kicked in before the lineups, the "make the playoffs" cheevo popped.
I simmed the ENTIRE World Series
My only concern is that I broke some of my team records and only that achievement didn't pop:(

Here's advice. Don't let the autosave do all the work. At the 10 or 15 game mark, make yourself a second save just in case you have to go back.

SilverSluggerMZ
03-05-2010, 10:26 PM
And just in case, cuz people have messaged me asking this question

I simmed all of spring training
picked the yanks
dropped all of boston's players and/or stats
only played in one mets series and the rest vs boston series (the yanks have a boatload)
I simmed all the other series (in other words, I didn't play all my 20 games back to back)
The cheev didn''t pop as soon as the save for the twentith game finished. I started to play another game and as soon as the autosave kicked in before the lineups, the "make the playoffs" cheevo popped.
I simmed the ENTIRE World Series
My only concern is that I broke some of my team records and only that achievement didn't pop:(

Here's advice. Don't let the autosave do all the work. At the 10 or 15 game mark, make yourself a second save just in case you have to go back.

What kind of records do you have to break for your team anyways? Is there a list?

vithzeral
03-05-2010, 11:02 PM
Played 20 x 3-inning games and simmed the rest; all achievements popped. To speed things up a little I played only home games (saves a half-inning if you are ahead).

The record I broke was shutouts for a season (obviously an easy one when you play 3 innings; you could make sure of it by always using the same pitcher in your played games).

MADasaHatter
03-05-2010, 11:09 PM
What kind of records do you have to break for your team anyways? Is there a list?

it took me a while to find it and it's pretty ridiculous that I'll have to do the whole season over because I forgot to check a dumb menu. And the records are easy (innings pitched, SO, Sb's in a single game

*sigh*

lemme pull this up

when you're in franchise, go to menu/mlb.com/records/team records

If the date for the record is 2010, then you completed it in your season already and is saved over the previous record

vithzeral
03-05-2010, 11:33 PM
If the date for the record is 2010, then you completed it in your season already and is saved over the previous record

Yes, but single game records didnt pop the achievement for me; as soon as I broke a season record it popped.

MADasaHatter
03-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Yes, but single game records didnt pop the achievement for me; as soon as I broke a season record it popped.

Where can I find the season record then? The same menu?

vithzeral
03-06-2010, 02:35 AM
Where can I find the season record then? The same menu?
Yes, hit RB or LB to go between the different sets of records.

The Victym
03-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Easy way to do it is sim the spring training, but set up to play the 20 games, but when in game, super sim each of the 20, and then simulate the other 142 games. If you picked a good team, you're likely to get the first two achievements, and sim and save after every win to get the world series one.