PDA

View Full Version : Losing Weapon Class Progress

Mister Buds
03-05-2010, 03:31 PM
seems to be another problem with the multiplayer; losing progress on your weapon classes.

i was working on the medic class yesterday, got all the way up to the unlock before the third gun and next thing i knew i was back to working towards the original heal kit. yet i can still use heal kits and defibs.

anyone else experiencing this? it's just annoying that i have to get like 40,000 fucking points again.

InsaneKane87
03-05-2010, 04:45 PM
seems to be another problem with the multiplayer; losing progress on your weapon classes.

i was working on the medic class yesterday, got all the way up to the unlock before the third gun and next thing i knew i was back to working towards the original heal kit. yet i can still use heal kits and defibs.

anyone else experiencing this? it's just annoying that i have to get like 40,000 fucking points again.

I think that just happened to me an hour ago with the medic kit, it said i unlocked something but next match I didnt see it. Alot of glitches they need to patch up. Atleast they arnt like MW2 lol

BlindxLink
03-05-2010, 07:21 PM
Are you a veteran? That's one of the bonuses if you're a veteran, you get the unlocks earlier, like the med pack, defib, ammo, etc.

You probably already had it and it says you still have to unlock it since it's still part of the ranking system on that class.

All I know is that you DO NOT loose progress.

Ry8an25oliver93
03-05-2010, 07:49 PM
Are you a veteran? That's one of the bonuses if you're a veteran, you get the unlocks earlier, like the med pack, defib, ammo, etc.

You probably already had it and it says you still have to unlock it since it's still part of the ranking system on that class.

All I know is that you DO NOT loose progress.
I lost my progress in this once when I got booted in the middle of a game to the main menu and it said "Connection to EA servers were lost"

I had over 5k points in a match and in the match got to rank 12 and was using my new Rex Pistol (magnum) and my XM8 LMG (unlocked in the same game). Then I got booted in the menu and "Connection to EA servers were lost" came up and I was back at a level 11.