PDA

View Full Version : Injured players not recovering

Morbido
03-05-2010, 09:11 PM
This might sound daft, but when your players are injured how do they recover? I have Baines out for a duration of three (presume thats games), I play three matches and hes still crocked. Do you have to buy an injury card or should he heal up after the allotted games? Same applies to suspended players. Any ideas or am I missing the blindingly obvious?

Bistric
03-05-2010, 09:30 PM
You need to use heal cards on him. There is a heal all card, or a card for a speficic body part injured.
They will never recover without the cards.

Oliv3rP
03-05-2010, 10:05 PM
They will never recover without the cards.

go jump off a cliff you tool...

they SHOULD recover after the set amount of games, however you cant leave them out of the squad, make sure they are in the reserves, next to the subs and it should automatically set it under its own tab that says injured...if you leave it out of the squad completely it wont count as a game off the injury

Morbido
03-05-2010, 10:15 PM
they SHOULD recover after the set amount of games, however you cant leave them out of the squad, make sure they are in the reserves, next to the subs and it should automatically set it under its own tab that says injured...if you leave it out of the squad completely it wont count as a game off the injury[/QUOTE]

Thankyou squire, Baines is now fighting fit and raring 2 go

Bistric
03-05-2010, 10:36 PM

they SHOULD recover after the set amount of games, however you cant leave them out of the squad, make sure they are in the reserves, next to the subs and it should automatically set it under its own tab that says injured...if you leave it out of the squad completely it wont count as a game off the injury

Well, sorry, but I had a player injured to +1, and he was in the squad as injured, I played 2 full tournaments like that, and guess what -- he was still injured +1. Then I used a heal card and healed him.
I guess it is possible for him to heal if you employ physios, but I don't so I don't know.

So, unless you have another explanation, I still say they never heal by themselves.

Oliv3rP
03-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Well, sorry, but I had a player injured to +1, and he was in the squad as injured, I played 2 full tournaments like that, and guess what -- he was still injured +1. Then I used a heal card and healed him.
I guess it is possible for him to heal if you employ physios, but I don't so I don't know.

So, unless you have another explanation, I still say they never heal by themselves.

well you're wrong... press :rs: on the player and it tells you when he will be back

CFC07
03-05-2010, 11:08 PM

sorry to tell u man but oliver is right i had a playr out for 4 games and he healed himself without a physio maybe u just got a glitch

Bistric
03-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Well, I appologize for spreading the wrong info to the OP, and thank you two for correcting me.
Guess that was a glitch, since my guy never recovered from sitting on the bench (injured reserve).

louie4
03-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Or, to avoid the hassle and spending coins etc. You could just do what I do and turn injuries off :)

tremberz
03-06-2010, 02:41 PM

Jump off a cliff? Most of your posts involve you critisicing others, if you don't have anything nice to say then fuck off really, its not needed. If want to help that's fine, but to say something as stupid as jump of a cliff to something that has happened to a few people is just idiotic.
Yes, resting players for the amount of time they are supposed to be injured for does cure their injury but I have had it occur where resting them doesn't remove the injury and therefore I had to buy a healing card. This game, especially Ultimate Team, is full of glitches, some very small. These things always happen which quite clearly you are unaware of and therefore you are wrong.

Scholesy22
03-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Or, to avoid the hassle and spending coins etc. You could just do what I do and turn injuries off :)

Dont think its possible to turn injuries off in UT is it? lol

Oliv3rP
03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Jump off a cliff? Most of your posts involve you critisicing others, if you don't have anything nice to say then fuck off really, its not needed. If want to help that's fine, but to say something as stupid as jump of a cliff to something that has happened to a few people is just idiotic.
Yes, resting players for the amount of time they are supposed to be injured for does cure their injury but I have had it occur where resting them doesn't remove the injury and therefore I had to buy a healing card. This game, especially Ultimate Team, is full of glitches, some very small. These things always happen which quite clearly you are unaware of and therefore you are wrong.

seriously, i have complained in 2 posts and that is it, stop stalking and bugger off please

tremberz
03-06-2010, 04:16 PM
seriously, i have complained in 2 posts and that is it, stop stalking and bugger off please

Its not stalking, Ive only just started to see you and a few of your posts have been a bit aggressive.

louie4
03-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Dont think its possible to turn injuries off in UT is it? lol Yup, just do it as you would normally on the my fifa 10 section. You can also turn bookings and offsides off if you wish to.:woop: