PDA

View Full Version : Dirt 2 PC Problem

brAnd7onX
03-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Now first this is for the PC and I don't know if its different but im just clarifying. Okay so I'm really having trouble with the ghost achievement. I have tried to download maybe 1,000 ghosts but all were unsuccessful. I have tried all of the tips on this site but none of them work. Has anyone "RECENTLY" received the achievement if they could help out??

BehemothJackal
03-06-2010, 04:42 PM
I wish. Mine does the same exact thing for every ghost I try to download. I guess I'll keep trying :mad:

essecks
05-29-2010, 07:38 AM
I got it to work after a few (about 5) tries over a few different days. Took a while, but all you need to do is just hope that you can actually get connected to the DiRT servers to download a ghost. Make sure you just get a really shit time one too - so just hold the down arrow for ages (seriously, ages) and pick a random slow one.

My settings:

Track: Battersea Bridge
Laps: 1
Type: Rallycross
Car: Metro 6R4

Just did a decent lap, and it popped after the end of the race, after the leaderboard for the race and the replay.

Good luck with it though!

:)

yellams
05-29-2010, 06:05 PM
I managed to get this yesterday on PC, had tried on and off and yesterday (on Japan...the one with the tournament currently going on) I was unable to download number 1, but successfully got the 344th which I beat in a few attempts :)

d3let3syst3m32
08-26-2010, 12:49 AM
I got this first try on PC. I found a Ghost for a track that takes like 2mins and the ghost was on 10mins. Dono if that helps I presume you've already tryed.

Thorpe
11-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Are the online achievements working better now? Used to pop up but never save to my profile back on release.

EDIT: Nope. Still shitty/buggy.