PDA

View Full Version : Uh-oh, is something wrong??

avengerRPM
03-16-2007, 10:50 PM
i know little ways that games seem to forget things you do can be a good thing, and happens in games like Rockstar Table Tennis (i.e. the camera mode glitch thingy) but something has happened in R6 Vegas.

I started my Realistic campaign, and realized on the first mission that one way they make it harder is to not have the firing reticle turn red on a guy. cool cool, its more difficult, i get it. but when i reloaded my checkpoint this afternoon, it now turns red on guys.

EDIT: the AI also seems to suddenly be realy crappy shots. which they were NOT this morning when i started.

does the game revert to easier settings, or is this a glitch that doesnt matter, and i will still get the achievement at the end of the game??

hoepfully somebody knows what im talking about...

thanx as always!

Fonkey Monkey
03-16-2007, 10:54 PM
yes, when you reload a save, it goes back to normal.
so you have to change it back to realistic everytime. dont forget!

avengerRPM
03-16-2007, 10:59 PM
how do i change it? it just asks if you want to reload from the last saved point, not what difficulty you want it at.

Fonkey Monkey
03-16-2007, 11:01 PM
uhh quit honestly i dont know because i havent played single player yet :o.
im sure someone else knows though....

avengerRPM
03-16-2007, 11:30 PM
ok, well thanx

x561x Brad
03-17-2007, 05:22 PM
I havent done realistic yet, but I think you have to go and load every level off mission select.

mrsnugglesalot69
03-17-2007, 05:57 PM
if you load a save it turns the difficulty to normal if you had it on realistic, what you need to do is go to mission select and beat one mission at a time so you can keep track of which ones you beat on realistic