PDA

View Full Version : Destroy a Zeppelin and a Wulf Tank during the same alarm

rabies
03-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Question: Do Wulf tanks randomly generate/come after you at level 5 alarm? This is the last gold perk I need (well, this and the last country race, but I have not progressed the story far enough), and I am having a bit of a hard time finding a good place to go for this last perk. I found one or two more way out in the country..but with no zepplins anywhere nearby....and no good places to sit and hide for one as the guide suggests.

Anybody else care to share how they got this quick/easy?

SirLugash
03-07-2010, 03:40 AM
To make things easier you could try to get the Wulf Tank from the countryside (the one that you want to get when you're about to store it).
As soon as you see a zepelin get an alarm by shooting next to a Nazi tower or whatever, then shoot down the zepelin, leave the tank and blow it using dynamite or RDX.

rabies
03-08-2010, 09:32 PM
thanks..finding that wulfe tank was key...once I HAD one, i just went to another location with another wulfe tank, blew it, and everything else around it away, and sat less then 2 minutes before i saw a zepplin showup. thanks.

SpinelesS
03-15-2010, 04:47 AM
If you dont want to hunt down a tank just north of La Ville Headquarters there is a train station (you can see a bunch of train tracks) along the tracks is a wulf tank and an AA gun. sneak up and put rdx onto the tank, kill everyone around the AA gun to set off the alarm, blow the tank and get the alarm up to 3, now jump into the AA gun and wait for the zepplin to come to you. Nothing other than zepplins seems to attack you when your in this AA gun, and Zepplins are slow to arrive (1 every 360 degrees instead of the 3+ you get in the city) So the wulf/zepplin perk is the only thing its really useful for.

ChaosGlory99
03-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Another easy way is to get the Gold Racing Perk that way you can store the Wulf tank in your garage. Then you not only have a Wulf tank anytime you want which is helpful for oh so many chievos.