PDA

View Full Version : Worth A Buy?

Pez
03-17-2007, 03:07 AM
Hey guys (and gals if you're reading), just wanna know your opinions on the game and i I should buy it or not.

I don't do renting either just so you know, so it's either a buy or no buy. :p

Reason is just 'cause I'm sick and tired of Pro Evo 6, and from what I've seen and heard Pro Evo offers next to nothing compared to what Fifa 07 does. Gameplay is supposed to be better on Pro Evo though.

So what do you think? Stick with Pro Evo? Buy Fifa 07? Or should I just wait it out for Fifa 08?

Achievements play a small part of my decision also, so any information on them would be grand.

Thanks. :)

~SS

Baggers
03-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Well, I love PES, have since it was ISS.. but I agree, PES6 gets a bit boring after a while, so I bought FIFA. I was actually quite disgusted at the gameplay. It's sloppy all over. I really couldn't stand to play it at first.

Although, after the initial frustration I did get used to it (It was the determination to get 1000gs from it that kept me going :P)

I would say PES is a cut above FIFA on gameplay, and that's the most important aspect of a game.

JaHuStLa88
03-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Well if you have played FIFA 06 either road to world cup or FIFA 06 its diffrent FIFA 07 has changed from a year. The achivements are a bit harder alot of them glitch and so far PES seems way better to me it gets boring but FIFA07 seems diffrent than the other FIFA Games. Ive been playing them since fifa 99 :)

DBond5
03-22-2007, 10:06 AM
I was in the exact same position as you. Me and my mates love PES6 and would play it for hours without getting bored. But due to the long a** acheivements, and the fact that it was no where as good as the PS2 version, I thought I'd trade PES6 in for FIFA.

Honestly, the gameplay dosen't match PES6 style at all but its all the other features that FIFA include that I prefer.

So I'd think about, if you play a lot wit' your mates n that then choose PES6, cause I believe FIFA is more of a one person type of footy game, jus my opinion.

Revolver14
04-01-2007, 01:12 PM
If you like the good football game then yeah, but i must admit, i prefer PES6 in all honest truth.

Perfect Preston
04-02-2007, 07:20 PM
I have had this game for ages but only just really started. So far I am enjoying it but the achievements look time consuming

Butters
04-02-2007, 07:55 PM
I have both Pes07 and Fifa 07 and I like both so if you love soccer like i do buy it.

Cross Fire
04-03-2007, 07:06 PM
i love soccer and i just love soccer games and if you love soccer or the games then you should deffiantly pick up the game