PDA

View Full Version : How do you do the big explosions with scratching?

JohnnyDanger79
03-17-2007, 03:58 AM
I can switch my song, but I have no idea how to trigger the big explosions without changing my song. I see the CPU do it all the time. Whenever I try though my fighter just puts his arms out like in a "I dont know" gesture. Can anyone help me with this?

**EDIT**

Forget it. I was using the wrong analog stick. LOL!

Caboose13311
03-20-2007, 11:01 PM
wow......alright

ac2565
03-21-2007, 02:57 AM
wow......alright

Stop posting spam.

crow74
03-23-2007, 09:27 PM
hold the left trigger an rotate the left stick untill you see his arm drop an his other arm raise then start to turn the right stick the faster you rotate the faster the explosion happens or you can time it just as the fighter gets back his feet to blow away:uzi:

ac2565
03-23-2007, 09:39 PM
hold the left trigger an rotate the left stick untill you see his arm drop an his other arm raise then start to turn the right stick the faster you rotate the faster the explosion happens or you can time it just as the fighter gets back his feet to blow away:uzi:

straight from the authors post
"I can switch my song, but I have no idea how to trigger the big explosions without changing my song. I see the CPU do it all the time. Whenever I try though my fighter just puts his arms out like in a "I dont know" gesture. Can anyone help me with this?

**EDIT**

Forget it. I was using the wrong analog stick. LOL! "

I know you are trying to help but could you read his post before posting.