PDA

View Full Version : My Tips for Scoring Runs, Hitting HR's and getting 27 Strikeouts per game

TealPavelski
03-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Runs and HR's:

1. Edit a Pitchers abilities completely to the lowest they can go including each pitch type. Its easier to only give the pitcher two types of pitches as well. I would go with the Fastball and the 2-Seam Fastball (Remember who you edited).
2. Edit a Hitters abilities maxed fully (Remember who you edited).
3. Create a Team and place the edited Pitcher on the Team 25 times (Max amount allowed).
4. Create another Team and place the edited Hitter on the Team 24 times (Leave room for one pitcher).
5. Enter a Play Now game playing as the Created Team with the maxed out Hitter and play against the Created Team with the "maxed down" Pitcher.

With this method scoring 50 Runs per game and hitting 20 HR's per game is quite easy!

Strikeouts:

1. Edit a Pitchers abilities maxed fully including each pitch type. (Remember who you edited).
2. Edit a Hitters abilities the lowest possible (Remember who you edited).
3. Create a Team and place the edited Pitcher on the Team 24 times (Leave room for one hitter or edit the Pitchers hitting abilities too).
4. Create another Team and place the edited Hitter on the Team 25 times (Max amount allowed).
5. Enter a Play Now game playing as the Created Team with the maxed out Pitcher and play against the Created Team with the "maxed down" Hitter.

With this method you are guaranteed to get at least 20 Strikeouts per game! And if you are looking to finish the 200 Strikeout Achievement fast, remember to turn on "Hurry-Up Baseball" under "Presentation and you can get about 20 Strikeouts in 15 Minutes. So unlocking the Achievement can be done in a little over an hour.

anthonyd46
03-07-2010, 11:54 AM
I prefer league game cream puffs lol but good tips