PDA

View Full Version : 'lo all

Adahn
03-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Hey everyone,

Guess I'm a medium term lurker turned good! I've used the guides in the past for either GFWL stuff or Steam achievements where they matched and I needed help. Finally got around to ordering a 360 so figured I would register finally.

Look forward to enjoying the community!

Infection Ftw
03-07-2010, 09:50 PM
I'd like to welcome you to the site:) If I may ask which games will you buy/did you buy already?

SeedyEvil
03-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Welcome to x360a. Enjoy your stay :D

Adahn
03-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Hey guys :)

Well, on GFWL I have fully done Fallout 3 and DLCs, and done some of Tinker. I have DOWII and GTAIV in my Steam account waiting to be downloaded when I get time to play them.

I've got FFXIII coming with my 360, and I picked up Too Human today for 5 preowned. I'm a huge fan of Kongregate, so I'm looking more forward to hitting some of the Indie games than anything else!

I also have a gajilion other games on Steam, but I'm thinking you were aiming more at 360/achievement ones :p

Infection Ftw
03-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Hey guys :)

Well, on GFWL I have fully done Fallout 3 and DLCs, and done some of Tinker. I have DOWII and GTAIV in my Steam account waiting to be downloaded when I get time to play them.

I've got FFXIII coming with my 360, and I picked up Too Human today for 5 preowned. I'm a huge fan of Kongregate, so I'm looking more forward to hitting some of the Indie games than anything else!

I also have a gajilion other games on Steam, but I'm thinking you were aiming more at 360/achievement ones :p

Yeah I meant gamerscore related games mostly:p you know that Tinker has a glitched achievement at the moment?

Contrah
03-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, you got Trackmania: Nations forever on Steam by any chance?

Adahn
03-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Yeah, I had seen that Tinker had a glitched achievement; I'm coasting on it, so hopefully they will have it fixed before it stresses me out too much!

@Contrah - yeah, if thats the free one I have it. Not a massive fan of racing games thoough!