PDA

View Full Version : Final Conclusion of Fallout 3 D:

illusi0n
03-07-2010, 09:59 PM
Loved this game when i first got it, but came to the end and it was...rushed and ive had about 8 hours more or less of gameplay O.o i got over 30 outta GTA...*sobs and cries*i even made the bitch die, and i still didn't get to continue D:

Going to rate it 7/10 not sure why but don't even want to replay from a point in time i can...hell i wasn't even given the choice to make sure this was that last level ~_~ last save i made was at the start of the game D: FML.

anyone else came to the same/similar conclusion?

SeedyEvil
03-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Are you sure you finished the game? Don't forget all the side missions too and DLC. I clocked up quite a few hours completing the game

-Seedy

KNIGHTOFSERA
03-07-2010, 10:19 PM
8 hours, youre doing something wrong i think, there are a plethora of side quests to do which will extend the game much longer

True I Skill
03-07-2010, 10:24 PM
Are you sure you finished the game? Don't forget all the side missions too and DLC. I clocked up quite a few hours completing the game

-Seedy

:whs:whs

The main story quests are Pretty boring imo, I only normaly play up until i meet Threedog, fix the Signal for him then i start doing side quests and go back to main story later in the game. So give the side quests a go they are what makes fallout3 good imo. I've put over 100 hours into the game the main story can take about 10 hours playing through again as a good or bad guy after is also pretty fun, I went through as a good guy and then went through as bad choosing all the bad options. you should go back and try a few side quests.

illusi0n
03-07-2010, 10:35 PM
I did start doing them but didnt feel the reward from it. i mean the game as a whole is different for me.

I'm a GTA // Wrestling // Shoot to kill type of gamer in many scenarios, this game needs more thought and time and patience, for me i just kill everyone take what i need and move on. and only met one group of bandits trying to claim my bounty and didnt have any mysterious visitors, i will play it again or go back to wherever i can before thelast mission. But ineed to buy AC2, halo 3 // odst // reach first then red dead redemption before i go back to it or any of my games for that matter :P

(obviously reach isnt out till the end of the year :P)

Adahn
03-07-2010, 11:31 PM
I clocked up 80 hours+ on FO3 and will easily go back in the future - appreciate your usual playstyle, but this game is one of those worth trying that extra little bit to click with!

One point that hasn't been raised - the Broken Steel DLC will let you 'continue', at which point you can go blast the other DLCs or mop up the world of side quests you must have left!

StillTIPPIN187
03-08-2010, 01:31 AM
dude gtfo.. you did not beat every mission in f3 in under 8 hrs... now you probably beat the main story mission in under 8 hrs.. but im a 75 right now with 2 more achievements left and there in the zeta dlc.. so im taken you got your words mixed up=P

but to get back on topic.. this is the first RPG game ive played! I hated this game when i first played it back in summer when i borrowed from a friend.. i got one quest done.. escape lol.. well a game rental store near me was closing down and i managed to pick up a couple games for next to nothin.. so i figured fuk it ill give a go again.. finally deactivated the megaton bomb and i was hooked till now! I Love this game now!.. im gonna pick up new vegas whenever it comes out!.. not sure but i think its has alot to do with it bein a FPS game... too bad u cant aim down the sights though=[

illusi0n
03-08-2010, 09:25 AM
dude gtfo.. you did not beat every mission in f3 in under 8 hrs... now you probably beat the main story mission in under 8 hrs.. but im a 75 right now with 2 more achievements left and there in the zeta dlc.. so im taken you got your words mixed up=P

but to get back on topic.. this is the first RPG game ive played! I hated this game when i first played it back in summer when i borrowed from a friend.. i got one quest done.. escape lol.. well a game rental store near me was closing down and i managed to pick up a couple games for next to nothin.. so i figured fuk it ill give a go again.. finally deactivated the megaton bomb and i was hooked till now! I Love this game now!.. im gonna pick up new vegas whenever it comes out!.. not sure but i think its has alot to do with it bein a FPS game... too bad u cant aim down the sights though=[

I never said i completed everything, i said it came to an end, in about 8 hours :/

but i know what you mean, i got it last month something i asked for and it was great then i got outside and i was like....:/ ummm im lost and dont know where to go. i don't like it anymore D: got to megaton loved it again but didnt want to leave the safe haven of megaton. eventually i did tho :P Lol

AngelCakeTom
03-08-2010, 10:09 PM
while the story only took me about 3/4 hours (rushed ish) when i then went to investiagte everything, and do all the misc quests, by the time i had all the acheivments (bar good and neatural level ups) and had all the special items id racked up 90+ hours that i do not regret a bit, and i still need to buy those DLC's :p

illusi0n
03-08-2010, 10:16 PM
while the story only took me about 3/4 hours (rushed ish) when i then went to investiagte everything, and do all the misc quests, by the time i had all the acheivments (bar good and neatural level ups) and had all the special items id racked up 90+ hours that i do not regret a bit, and i still need to buy those DLC's :p

Very true, i found a save from the start of the mission where you find the super mutant as your friend. Endured it long enough but i'm at the last mission, but im doing side quests, kept me occupied so far, that is till my birthday and i go buy AC2 :D yuis! :D