PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I NEED HELP!!

BIG L RETURNS
03-08-2010, 04:03 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new here. My gamertag is BIG L RETURNS....which brings me to my first problem. I can't edit my profile in my User CP. It wont allow me the privilege to do so. I can't get my gamertag in my avatar to show up because of this. I swear I even sent a message to an administrator about this and it DIDNT EVEN SEND!!?! Hopefully someone that can manually take care of this can help me. THANKS

litepink
03-08-2010, 04:18 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new here. My gamertag is BIG L RETURNS....which brings me to my first problem. I can't edit my profile in my User CP. It wont allow me the privilege to do so. I can't get my gamertag in my avatar to show up because of this. I swear I even sent a message to an administrator about this and it DIDNT EVEN SEND!!?! Hopefully someone that can manually take care of this can help me. THANKS

You can do all this once you reach 10 posts. Welcome :)

BIG L RETURNS
03-08-2010, 04:20 AM
You're a genius! :) Thanks! Ha

xCHICKEN DIXx
03-08-2010, 04:22 AM
What up big L and welcome to x360a you will find just about everything for your achievement needs around the site so enjoy your time here and good luck achievement whoring

Ev1l R4ptor
03-08-2010, 04:38 AM
You should check this out : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54231

You will find all your answers.

Welcome to the site, and enjoy your stay!