Favorite Moments of XBox Live.

k_dog

I was thinking of this because last night I had a moment, if you will, happen.

I was playing Full Auto with a friend of mine Via Live. (Amenagannom for those of you who pay attention to ANY of my posts) In the middle of the race I said, "dude, did you know that you get extra boost if you hold the "back" button while boosting?"

Now, for those of you that are unfamiliar with the control scheme of Full Auto, durring a race, when you press the "Back" button, you self-destruct.

Back to the Story:

So, he didn't know this and proceeded to Blast Himself into Oblivion.

SO I got a "Aww Dude, that's not right."...."Hey, we should enter a ranked match and convince somebody to do that..."

Well needless to say, I hosted a game and he entered the room saying "Dude, I didnt know that really worked like that, you we're right." And I followed with, "Yeah, I just found out last night..." Then he said "So that's like infinate boost if you just hold the "Back" button while boosting, crazy!"

The race started. "Circut, Containment:cool: , 2 laps.) And I took and early lead and Amenagannom was 3rd. At about turn 4, I see the 2nd place car explode in my rear view.

"Dude, did you kill that guy?"...."No"

"Haha, you know what he did didnt you?"

So it all ends up both of us getting bad feedback and laughing our asses off at the same time.

Which all boils down to what are your most memorable moments on XBox Live?

-Brian

There have been many moments where I was almost in tears from laughing. One of the most recent but certainly not the funniest was a kid saying

"Mom can I have some cookies?"

....... (no answer)

"Mom can I have some cookies?"

"Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom"

"MOM CAN I HAVE SOME COOKIES!@1!212!!!"

-When My friend from Halo 2 was in a pre-game lobby prank calling people and saying like "I NEED A TOW TRUCK MY WARTHOG IS STUCK IN ZANZIBAR" and he would call car dealerships and ask "DO YOU HAVE ANY WARTHOGS?" "DO YOU SPEAK CHINEASE" "NO **** YOU" then some guy comes on the phone and screams "YOUR MOMS NEXT!!". He pranked called 1800-4mybox (somethin like that) and was yelling at the nice customer service people and say stuff like "A GUY WAS MODDING AND HE PULLED OUT HIS D*** AND SLAPPED IT AT MY FACE" "sir we can't do anything about that please leave feedback" "well can you egleast tell me his adress i want to pay him a vist" and he talked about how the POS3 was better than the 360.

-When this guy claimed he could boost he gave another noob some long distance phone number to like india or something and when he called he didn't know the guys name so he said his gamer tag; "Is Fr33 Trial there?"

-When i met a 4 year old on halo 2 he would yell at his mom if she wanted something; "SHUT UP MOM I'M PLAYING WITH AMPLESTEAK"

-When we beat the best legit Quake 4 people with some of the biggest noobs

-When i met a girl who could beat one of my friends who thought he was the shit in Halo 2 that shut him up!

No foul language, please. We will take appropriate action if it continues.

Iv had lots of good times btu once my friend and i did a big team battle in Halo 2, this little kid kept getting pwned and my friend was like ahh go tell your mommy.

the kid was like...my mom died 3 years ago. the whoel caht and game went silent(everyone stoped playing)

He was seriuse too...

All of a sudden you here luaghing...its me luaghing my ass off(yes im a dick)

and then my friends like dude yours a douch, i was liejk why tis funny we are pwning some kid and his moms dead so he cant cry to her! hahahaha

everyone started to luagh, few your momma jokes went around and the final score was about -30 to 50 we won....everyone killed that kid so he had about 10 kills and near a 100 deaths....Nice

well, i kept tellin my friend from school on live that in nba 2k6 the back button when ur on defense is a different kind of rip that cant cause a reaching in foul, so he kept doin it over and over (back button is actually intentional foul on defense) and he kept sayin wtf? over and over it was so funny when i finally told him.

-When i met a 4 year old on halo 2 he would yell at his mom if she wanted something; "SHUT UP MOM I'M PLAYING WITH AMPLESTEAK"

-When i met a girl who could beat one of my friends who thought he was the shit in Halo 2 that shut him up!

That kid is awesome ! lol i had a 6-8 year old kid play with ym friends and i a few times he wasnt to bad he kicked most my friends asses but mine :-p

and yeah i have a female gamer who Whiped the hell out of this cocky guy, hes not a friend but hes a good player so i had him on my friends list....well he sucks now...lol

Well mine was on Tiger a while back playing a mate. He was 5 up with 6 to play and I won 1 up, PMSL :D The best thing was that for the final nail in the coffin, I chipped in from like 60 yards to win and he was like, "oh f**king no way, you lucky t**t, f**k you man, f**k you"

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went 80-0 in a Halo 2 Big Team CTF Match on waterworks... i stole the other teams wraith and i just never died.. it was the most amazing game i have ever played, and i have never come close to that score again...

i am pretty boring other than that.

107-3 was my best game. Neutral Bomb, Coag. I was the Sniper. I sat in the middle of F'n Coag and spawned them all day long.

I'll see if I can find the RSS Link to the game....

Other Halo moments:

-3 player warthog, 3 Sniper bulletts, 3 head shots. :cool:

-39 Heatshots in a Game of King on Hardcore.

-Committing MORE suicides than ANYBODY on Ivory Tower with the rockets. (Not on purpose)

-Having commited around 3000+ Tea Bag incidents...

-Brian

KMB:

Um, I'm not a moderator here but if the was AF, I would delete your post, explain to you about how you have violated the ToS and let superiors handle the rest.

I'm a councel, but you can't make posts like this. You need to beat around the bush, so to speak, as opposed to be blantant, for this could offend someone. I would expect more from a moderator...

-Brian

countless memories in Counter Strike

cat and mouse in pgr2 - nothing like driving my mini around a huge turn on Nurburgring and having my friends bentley come crashing into me into the wall and popping me 100 feet up in the air, my other friend who was behind us said I went off of his screen

nothing like winning cat and mouse 9 times in a row and being called a hacker, modder and cheater all at once

plenty of halo 2 memories (cant really pinpoint one)

cat and mouse in pgr2 - nothing like driving my mini around a huge turn on Nurburgring and having my friends bentley come crashing into me into the wall and popping me 100 feet up in the air, my other friend who was behind us said I went off of his screen

nothing like winning cat and mouse 9 times in a row and being called a hacker, modder and cheater all at once

We did this is Forza. Now in PGR3, we like to do it with Bentley's and The Atom Supercharged.

-Brian