PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! This site rocks!

DAVID KNIFFIN
03-08-2010, 10:14 AM
So I've been playing 360 since it launched and like most people here, I got addicted to Achievements real quick. I buy many games as soon as they come out, but unfortunately, I always seems like I never have time to play them. Well, I just recently got into BioShock. I know, I'm really late to this party! :P Some Achievements weren't very clear, so I Googled a guide to help me out.

I ended up finding this site and I couldn't believe how great everything here is set up! I especially love the way this site allows me to maintain checklists! It's so helpful. Anyways, it didn't take long before I found myself setting up my own account here and I'm still amazed that it took me so long to discover it. The second I finished exploring all the options here, I thought to myself that it'd be awesome if there was a site like this for PS3 so I could keep track of my Trophies there... yeah, didn't take me long to register there too! :D

So thanks to this site, I easily got many Achievements out of BioShock and only have 3 to go!

Lady Greaver
03-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Hi welcome to the forum site and enjoy your stay.

farbeyonddriven
03-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the site! New here myself.

P.s Lady Greaver I swear I've seen you on Left 4 Dead 2 before?

Contrah
03-08-2010, 04:38 PM
This site is indeed awesome, any questions feel free to PM me, and happy posting!

DAVID KNIFFIN
03-09-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! Still working on the last two Achievements I need for BioShock (Seriously Good At This and Brass Balls). Seem to be very tedious, more than anything.

lenny m
03-09-2010, 06:49 PM
hi. glad you like the site